THOR: RAGNAROK

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
They gone full GOTG with this one.

Basically GOTG sold, so now they copy.

Looking forwards to this big time though, Thor and Ironman are the best character movies in this franchise. Cap Am is the better movies, but these 2 chars are better.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They gone full GOTG with this one.

Basically GOTG sold, so now they copy.

Looking forwards to this big time though, Thor and Ironman are the best character movies in this franchise. Cap Am is the better movies, but these 2 chars are better.
You nailed it imo.
I'd rather it do 200 million less at the box office in exchange for the seriousness that should be Ragnarok.
Alas, they don't return my calls...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
But I'll be damned if I don't watch this trailer 50 more times before release.
Cinematically awesome, and you couldn't have picked better than the Immigrant Song by Zeppelin for a Thor trailer.
Perfect.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In the trailer, Hella is shown bursting Mjolnir in her hand.
Because Loki was on the throne impersonating Odin at the end of Dark World, I'm inclined to believe Loki had a counterfeit Mjolnir make it's way into Thor's hand, and that magic gave it enough power to do the job, until it ended up in Hella's hand, who KNEW what it was, and smiled because she's in cahoots with Loki, and shattered the fake?

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
In the trailer, Hella is shown bursting Mjolnir in her hand.
Because Loki was on the throne impersonating Odin at the end of Dark World, I'm inclined to believe Loki had a counterfeit Mjolnir make it's way into Thor's hand, and that magic gave it enough power to do the job, until it ended up in Hella's hand, who KNEW what it was, and smiled because she's in cahoots with Loki, and shattered the fake?
That's an interesting theory...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fan of Karl Urban.
Screen shot of him playing Skurge the Executioner.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
When Dr. Strange came out, it was reported that the mid-credits scene was filmed to be included in Thor: Ragnarok.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm seeing this is being released in the UK & elsewhere before the U.S. .
Is this accurate?
Like October 24-27th?

I don't want to have to avoid geekHAVEN for a week because some bastard starts dropping spoilers.
I've been waiting too long for this.

*edited

#Don'tBanMeBro

Last edited:

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I'm seeing this is being released in the UK & elsewhere before the U.S. .
Is this accurate?
Like October 24-27th?

I don't want to have to avoid geekground for a week because some bastard starts dropping spoilers.
I've been waiting too long for this.
Geekground?!

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Haven't seen it. But i watched a panel give a non spoiler early review and they were petty effing pumped and positive

Safe readable pump up minor spoiler below

Thor is god level badass

Edit: ans supposedly this director or writer has a style of humor that he translated well into the movie

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Haven't seen it. But i watched a panel give a non spoiler early review and they were petty effing pumped and positive

Safe readable pump up minor spoiler below

Thor is god level badass

Edit: ans supposedly this director or writer has a style of humor that he translated well into the movie

I'm seeing the same reviews.
Really wish I could stay away from the trailers, and had hoped this would be more serious & not directed by a comedian.