Sports Thor's 520kg deadlift attempt May 2, 2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Looking forward to watching him pull that tomorrow. I think Eddie will be hot on his heels with a new record not too far in the future. It is crazy how strong those dudes are.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
They are saying it's not gonna be official because it's in iceland

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
They are saying it's not gonna be official because it's in iceland
Because it's not in a competition. If they give him the record then anyone could just pull shit in their home gym and say it's a record. They are sending an official to his gym to check weights and give him up/down but if they make this lift the record a lot of ppl gona be pissed off. They don't let ppl break records in their home gym wenever they want to

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Because it's not in a competition. If they give him the record then anyone could just pull shit in their home gym and say it's a record. They are sending an official to his gym to check weights and give him up/down but if they make this lift the record a lot of ppl gona be pissed off. They don't let ppl break records in their home gym wenever they want to
Thor is stong enough to get it but I agree home gyms for records is a no go.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
He will pull it and he wont go full drama queen like Hall, fucker is still talking about the 500 nearly killing him.

Eddie will never beat it either, he was strong as fuck when he was 400lbs but he was drinking litres of ice cream every day on top of his normal diet, he would have a heart attack.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
He will pull it and he wont go full drama queen like Hall, fucker is still talking about the 500 nearly killing him.

Eddie will never beat it either, he was strong as fuck when he was 400lbs but he was drinking litres of ice cream every day on top of his normal diet, he would have a heart attack.
I agree. Eddie is more of a YouTube star now. He abandoned his 700 bench quest pretty fast. I don't think he is breaking anymore records.
Plus his wife was crying in one of his videos and wants him to quit since he is so fat and out of shape

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I agree. Eddie is more of a YouTube star now. He abandoned his 700 bench quest pretty fast. I don't think he is breaking anymore records.
Plus his wife was crying in one of his videos and wants him to quit since he is so fat and out of shape
Hes a bullshitter, which is mad to say because he is an animal of a man with a ridiculous list of achievements, he still goes around calling himself the worlds strongest man, talking about nearly dying during his 500 deadlift.

You're right he is a youtuber now, I have watched a few of his videos, he is a bad comedian but some of his stuff is funny.

Edit, Yeah not suprising even "in shape" he is like an egg on legs, he is a fat bastard, didn't he say he promised his granny he'd give it up when he won the worlds, he has to know the story, if he was on that amount of gear and stuffing his face like that much longer he'd be dead by now.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
He did time for drug trafficking. Wouldn't Wana be in a cell w him. Although my bench would go way up

I didn't know that, I think I remember him mentioning being in prison but not what for ,he is getting ridiculous with his bench the last 2 years especially, he's still young enough too, hopefully he doesn't do himself a Mendleson trying to push it too hard.