Sports Thor's 520kg deadlift attempt May 2, 2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Why are the two strong guys mad at each other?
It is a publicity stunt, maybe they will actually fight, maybe not, if they do it will be 2 purple headed wind bags huffing and puffing for most of the 3 rounds with fuck all shots landed.

The drama is all bullshit, Eddie talked some shit about Thor in the leadup to his record being broken, saying the record isn't legit if its done out of competition.

They had a few run ins over the years in strongman competitions, Thor claims he was robbed in 2017 when Eddie won his title.

Hall won by only a point over all, Thor claims robbery by having a rep not counted in the viking press.

Hall is half the strongman Björnsson is, he can't compete at that level in a healthy manner and he can't keep up with Thor in general in strongman competetion. Even his win hinged on the judging.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It is a publicity stunt, maybe they will actually fight, maybe not, if they do it will be 2 purple headed wind bags huffing and puffing for most of the 3 rounds with fuck all shots landed.

The drama is all bullshit, Eddie talked some shit about Thor in the leadup to his record being broken, saying the record isn't legit if its done out of competition.

They had a few run ins over the years in strongman competitions, Thor claims he was robbed in 2017 when Eddie won his title.

Hall won by only a point over all, Thor claims robbery by having a rep not counted in the viking press.

Hall is half the strongman Björnsson is, he can't compete at that level in a healthy manner and he can't keep up with Thor in general in strongman competetion. Even his win hinged on the judging.
You fucken negative Nancy. Two strongest men in the world are gonna fight and your whining..

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
They both look horrible. Thor turning his head away when punch is coming. Not good. I suggest not watching any of this video.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
You fucken negative Nancy. Two strongest men in the world are gonna fight and your whining..

Thor is fighting Licis now?

I have been watching strongman and MMA for years, strongmen can't fight.

You want to get excited like a teenager knock yourself out, maybe one of them will punch the others head clean off!!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thor is fighting Licis now?

I have been watching strongman and MMA for years, strongmen can't fight.

You want to get excited like a teenager knock yourself out, maybe one of them will punch the others head clean off!!