General "Those jobs aren't coming back" says administration

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I believe all jobs will come back eventually. But in the short term theres people out of work, If people can rely on new skills why would that be something to oppose. Also I dont think a new law will be written that says you cant go back to your old job if you participate in a program like this.

My sister works for a catering company and her ass ain't working. She didnt take my advice in February to stack up money like I told her.
Now shes broke as fuck and I gotta pitch in for her rent. (I'm essential)

My good friend is the floor manager of a strip club. He hasn't worked in months. One of his college buddies is an economist and helping him make money buying stocks. One of the things he was doing is buying cheap stocks that were gonna supposedly cure the rona and sell them after they spiked. Hes made thousands in a few months, now I'm not saying it's a long term job but hes not getting evicted. Hes actually making more than before. He misses the tits though

You see the difference. He the "find something new" routine. Shes asking for handout and not trying anything but butching about the situation. I should make her sell weed for me.

And lastly this is the only example of job losses I could find and it's good these people are not jobless and broke

"A 30-second spot unveiled Tuesday features ordinary people talking about their experiences with career challenges and transitions. Among them are a fitness instructor who completed an apprenticeship program and became a welder after her gym went under, and a man who lost his job twice in one year, took online certification courses and now works as a tech consultant."

As you can tell I think it's unfortunate for people to lose jobs. But theres nothing wrong with finding something new and if the gubmit wants to help so be it. Better than the alternative I think.
Sounds like we can agree we need a New Deal.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
All the political threads lately only go as deep as problems with others which is pretty exhausting to read. Nobody really saying what they think or what they mean, just scoring shots at supposed hypocrisies.
I think that's probably the product of a couple posters refusing to engage in conversation, instead opting to post hit piece articles.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Can someone explain what this chick's doing?

1594835629899.png

Didn't think it was real.... but it is.

Namaste

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
WTF with their name for black beans?
Mexicans be racist as shit, yo!

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
the logistics industry has obscene amount of work post quarantine I worked from 7am till 9:30pm for 3 weeks. being a trucker seems to be a covid proof job.im not a trucker.
Diesel master tech and I got laid off. During the COVID-19 shit, it was about the location for our side of the industry. We got screwed bc companies were routing away from New Orleans and were slow as all fuck bc of it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Diesel master tech and I got laid off. During the COVID-19 shit, it was about the location for our side of the industry. We got screwed bc companies were routing away from New Orleans and were slow as all fuck bc of it.
the refineries here never stopped but we have a ton of refineries those are the tanker truckers only truckers that lost work are the port drivers because they shut down the port but they switched up to regular 50 ft warehouse trailers and transported those instead of 45 ft containers from the port.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
as a mexican not making them from scratch is very gross to me those canned beans taste like metal and salt. it is also way healthier to make your own beans than to eat what ever the hell it is that is in canned beans.
Could you sometime tell me the spices and stuff that goes into them when made from scratch.

I like making beans via soak and cook. Want to learn the ways of the Mexicans.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Could you sometime tell me the spices and stuff that goes into them when made from scratch.

you should probably ask a better cook I just wing it and use garlic and salt and then add more salt if they taste bland also a bit of onion whilst boiling I havent made any in a while so I have lost some of my cooking skills because I work 13 hr days now. I also never make refried beans I only eat them regular style.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Black beans
Chicken stock
Onion
Garlic
Cumin
Salt
Red Chili flakes to taste

Cover with water to just above beans, simmer and then blend.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I don't actually know what you believe because all these threads are just constant points supposed hypocrisy of others.

nobody is really saying what they think, just scoring points by pointing out problems with others.

What do you actually think of Trump saying these jobs aren't coming back?

that sounds like an intellectually honest opinion. You've at least started by addressing that they're two different situations which then allows you to like one and dislike the other for specific reasons. That's all I'm looking for.

All the political threads lately only go as deep as problems with others which is pretty exhausting to read. Nobody really saying what they think or what they mean, just scoring shots at supposed hypocrisies.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
as a mexican not making them from scratch is very gross to me those canned beans taste like metal and salt. it is also way healthier to make your own beans than to eat what ever the hell it is that is in canned beans.
Those canned beans are fake-and-gay but better than nothing. The Rosarita brand have the best canned beans I believe. Problem is they're always dry as fuck...