General Thoughts on California Police Chief comments?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
regardless of if it is real or not
He is absolutely correct

These states are out of fucking line

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
fuck the San Jose Mayor

he’s the one who declared guns aren’t essential and had gun shops closed down

but he’s releasing criminals out in the public and won’t make arrests for zero bail policy, and top of that arresting people for living their lives

there’s only one thing you can count on and it’s the 2nd Amendment. Fuck all these noise by the government , should have had your ammo stacked up

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
fuck the San Jose Mayor

but he’s releasing criminals out in the public and won’t make arrests for zero bail policy, and top of that arresting people for living their lives

there’s only one thing you can count on and it’s the 2nd Amendment. Fuck all these noise by the government , should have had your ammo stacked up
The same Mayor went full retard and blamed Trump for all those human turds with legs in San Jose who attacked Trump supporters...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
The same Mayor went full retard and blamed Trump for all those human turds with legs in San Jose who attacked Trump supporters...

I know it shouldn’t be right vs left right now... should all be one team and all... but fuckin left is fucking shit up big time here in San Jose

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
fuck the San Jose Mayor

It's a bit wet behind the ears and very Californian in this city isn't it? July 4th I'll be sat on my doorstep in my red coat with a flippinn musket dammit.
I wouldn't swap the weather, but I wish we could adopt a more NYC attitude.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
It's a bit wet behind the ears and very Californian in this city isn't it? July 4th I'll be sat on my doorstep in my red coat with a flippinn musket dammit.
Why NY tho?

how about Alaska?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Didn't that San Jose PD pension fund get used to pay homeless people?
Not sure of the exact detail but I remwmber few of my buddies who were cops were trying to relocate to different cities or become a county sheriff few years ago due to pension problems.

they’d have to risk the same for about half the pension of what other city cops would be getting

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I know it shouldn’t be right vs left right now... should all be one team and all... but fuckin left is fucking shit up big time here in San Jose
They fuck shit up wherever they are in charge.
Their shit don't work.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
NYC?

Frying pan to the fire.

When it comes to common sense, both are fucked.