Listen Thoughts on Drake giving away a million dollars for his new music video?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Gives money away for a little publicity.
Is this considered a bad thing? Or even worth debating?
Good for him. More celebs should. They deserve good publicity if they do.
It depends on your perspective
Personally I agree with you on that aspect of it
Some others here who seem to be more religious (I'm assuming the Mathew quote comes from the king james bible) view the need for publicity as a negative

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Matthew 6:1-4

Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others.

Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."
So fucking right. My ginger @Miesha's Taint has helped me out on quite a few occasions. I in turn help out the people less fortunate than I am. Imo nothing to brag about but I still want to show appreciation even if all I've got is words.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He definitely got popped in the ass after signing this contract.

from looking at that picture it looks like he has an anxiety problem people with anxiety problems have that weird look on their face and eyes .

probably has a prescription for xanax he is going to end up like fredo santana

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
from looking at that picture it looks like he has an anxiety problem people with anxiety problems have that weird look on their face and eyes .

probably has a prescription for xanax he is going to end up like fredo santana
you would have an anxiety problem too if you were about to get molested by the music execs