Thoughts on Joe Schilling KO'ing a random dude

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Watch the dude in the tie look the waiter up & down like he was trying to intimidate him in some weird way before Joe comes walking by. We obviously can't see what went on ahead of this video but I almost guarantee that dude was in there being a loudmouth asshole ahead of this & he finally mouthed off to the wrong one.

M

member 3289

Watch the dude in the tie look the waiter up & down like he was trying to intimidate him in some weird way before Joe comes walking by. We obviously can't see what went on ahead of this video but I almost guarantee that dude was in there being a loudmouth asshole ahead of this & he finally mouthed off to the wrong one.
You should be Joe's defense lawyer

M

member 3289

One time a 14-year-old kid was riding his bike recklessly on my street. He also offended someone else who wasn't me. As I passed him in my car, he kinda flinched at me.

I was afraid for my life so I ran him over.

M

member 1013

One time a 14-year-old kid was riding his bike recklessly on my street. He also offended someone else who wasn't me. As I passed him in my car, he kinda flinched at me.

I was afraid for my life so I ran him over.
It’s a stand your ground state. You were within your rights

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
In 2021 Joe had to sucker punch the guy.

Probably PTSD from Kato fights
When Guy had his back to him he Obviously thought spinning back fist was coming

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4pqroa/spoiler_joe_schilling_vs_hisaki_kato_ii/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Then horrified when face to face
Clearly thought a Superman punch was coming

View: https://gfycat.com/skinnyoldfashionedattwatersprairiechicken
Imagine getting knocked out twice by the same guy in two different fight org and displines.

I'd take the Bar KO's to mask the pain aswell.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
i bet shilling says nigga out loud when listening to rap also

Top Dogg, bite 'em all, nigga burn the shit up D-P-G-C, my nigga turn that shit up C-P-T, L-B-C, yeah we hookin' back up And when they bang this in the club, baby, you got to get up Thug niggas, drug dealers, yeah they givin' it up Lowlife, yo' life, boy we livin' it up Takin' chances while we dancin' in the party fo' sho' Slip my hoe a forty-fo' when she got in the back door

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
What a cunt. No problems seeing him spend time in a cell for that. And saying he was in fear for his life, that's just straight up pathetic. The guy was drunk enough that he was swaying just trying to stand on two feet, he's half Schilling's size, and he's presenting no threat at all. That's a criminal assault to me.

??

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So Joe knocked him out as a favor to the servers and busboy? ...that's stupider than I thought.
he ia incriminated AF with the video and two witnesses in the server and busboy but with our super and almost incompetently lenient D.A gascon in L.A county he will get off. I have to go check the location im just assuming this took place in in L.A county

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
adulation for felonies. great investment because he'll probably know those people forever. whoever they were. he'll have to go through his likes on insta
he aint catching a felony in L.A county for that not even a misdemeanor. only reason you would catch a felony is if you commit what they call a mayhem crime and they person is maimed somehow like broken teeth or orbital or maybe some huge gash.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
Joe is the type of dude, to be waiting for a moment like that, when some punk bitch finally tries to challenge him to a fight. Fun fact when you see a guy who has 20 pounds on you and is a foot taller you probably shouldn't talk shit.

Joe looks like he might have been a bouncer here and hey you get what you pay for, dude he knocked out looked super annoying anyway, so fuck it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x02iiKcU58

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
he aint catching a felony in L.A county for that not even a misdemeanor. only reason you would catch a felony is if you commit what they call a mayhem crime and they person is maimed somehow like broken teeth or orbital or maybe some huge gash.
That lunatic Gascon is gonna destroy what was remaining in LA. If Joe even gets questioned I’d be surprised. If he does it’s only because it’s on video.

For those that don’t know the district attorney in LA is nuts. He’s basically a defense attorney playing DA.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Who wants to look at the context of this?

Joe Schilling is the professional fighter who spent most of 2020 posting police brutality videos on social media and goes on the JRE to spend 3 hours talking about how unacceptable it is and that the police need to be defunded. If memory serves he even said that "My life was in danger." isn't a good enough reason. So in the interest of "Good for the goose, good for the gander." he should be charged to the full extent of the law and be given the maximum possible sentence. It's what he'd want for someone else after all.