Thoughts on Joe Schilling KO'ing a random dude

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
9c2965be550aa755bfdba43e94acf26a.jpeg

With a name like that and taking those shots from a former Glory champion shouldn't Balboa get his own statue in Florida?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Excessive by Joe, could have handled it better...could have accidentally killed him...

On the other hand when Joe says his life was in danger ...I feel he was being a bit facetious...but in reality his life could have been in danger ...

Look no further then the story of Japanese Pro Wrestler Rikidozan the man who slapped around and KO'd Kimura (the man who destroyed Helio Gracie in a fight).

Rikidozan drunk at a bar went to the bathroom where he bumped into a young 24 year old Yakuza offshoot gang member - two had words and the young buck stabbed Rikidozan in the side slicing open his small intestine ...Riki went to the stage and told everyone to leave as a killer was in their presence ...Rikidozan would later die of the wound he suffered.

Last edited:

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Can't believe no one connected the dots in his initial post. Hashtag is a reference to friend Masvidal and that is what Masvidal said after 3 piecing Edwards except he said scared instead of terrified. It was tongue in cheek to say he was terrified but it's a statement a good defense attorney can use as a foundation of reasonable doubt based on the time before the video and witness statements. From 11:15 on is what I am referring to.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=apBBe4h1aOc

M

member 3289

Can't believe no one connected the dots in his initial post. Hashtag is a reference to friend Masvidal and that is what Masvidal said after 3 piecing Edwards except he said scared instead of terrified. It was tongue in cheek to say he was terrified but it's a statement a good defense attorney can use as a foundation of reasonable doubt based on the time before the video and witness statements. From 11:15 on is what I am referring to.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=apBBe4h1aOc
No judge in the world is dumb enough to believe that Schilling was scared, terrified, or any other fear-related word.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
No judge in the world is dumb enough to believe that Schilling was scared, terrified, or any other fear-related word.
I agree with you 100% but an attorney will exploit the witness statements about little guys behavior before the incident and him yelling at Joe and flexing on him after Joe had walked past. They don't have to convince a judge to agree with their side 100%, they have to create enough doubt that a judge can't turn a blind eye to it in front of a room of people. But a prosecutor could also argue against self defense by the fact that Joe willingly walked back up to the 'threat" on his own accord.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have met some people that were extremely nice in the gym but terrible people out side it like rumble johnson and war machine I almost went to train with war machine in san diego like in 2008 but getting an apt over there is a pain in the ass compared to LB which has some pretty ghetto and lax renting contracts.
I heard bad things about war machine. I don't know him but people that do said he's a dickhead. Every time they went out he would cause trouble at the pub.

Same with Dean Lister, and Chris Leben. Apparently they go out, have a beer, then Kung Fu the bar.

I've never seen any of this. Just passing tales

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I heard bad things about war machine. I don't know him but people that do said he's a dickhead. Every time they went out he would cause trouble at the pub.

Same with Dean Lister, and Chris Leben. Apparently they go out, have a beer, then Kung Fu the bar.

I've never seen any of this. Just passing tales
I don't know any of these people. I'm told Dean Lister is cool to hang with, along with Leben..

Everyone I know that knows war machine isn't a fan.