General Thread for members that have never been pinked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I only post racist things. I honestly don’t think that makes me part of the pink party wagon.

I don’t argue with members, I don’t post anything racist, I don’t post anything nude.

I made a mistake about 7 times, sue me. Forum posting is tough and sometimes certain substances cause certain people to act unlike themselves. Me included.

I will be pink again but only because I love this forum and I have no control over my cocaine and shroom addiction.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Let us unit. For we are obviously held to a higher standard than the worthless plebs that just can't function in a society.

The pinks will try to post here but their privileges will be denied

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Im sure I have shared it a million times since but Ill do it yet again.

When I first started participating in the forum, I got pinked for calling Chael Sonnen a bum. There it is, my claim to fame.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Im sure I have shared it a million times since but Ill do it yet again.

When I first started participating in the forum, I got pinked for calling Chael Sonnen a bum. There it is, my claim to fame.
Encore I say!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I was pinked once and deserved it.
I privately apologised to my victim with no excuses and he was cool about it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This scene from the movie Caddyshack is actually quite funny. Cindy Morgan didn't know the camera was running for this scene and just thought Chevy was ad-libing in practice.
Cindy has exactly the type of “personality” that I want to meet.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Definition of Pink: Not having the intelligence to conduct yourself as a gentleman. Being angry about mental (dumbness) or physical (micro-peen) deficiency’s and lashing out at your social betters.

- The state of being stinky and dumb

- Having sunk to a place in your life where you can only derive pleasure from getting high on Spice, rollerblading down to the Miami library, hopping online and sassing off to a working class hero who wrestled in high school.

- The definition of Pink is someone or something that is in danger of getting fought IRL

Last edited: