Thread Of The Year

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Halloween is nearly upon us again guys. This year I think I will be Sage Northcutt.
Better start the fast food and beer loading now bro, it's gonna take a couple of weeks to soften up your already Adonis-like physique into something like Sages.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
These BJTT guys have abandoned their TOTY. Very mysterious and quirky characters.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I'm back, how's it hanging fuckers? I had naan last night, no shit. I had it with a chicken madras, my ass is real sore now though.

Low and to the left bud. Like I said Wild @I Wild Each It. The man himself, has presented himself before us. Whats up Boro? How was the NAAN? I really have to get my lazy ass in gear and get some out to Jedi Master BJTT-Rizzo @BJTT-FrankRizzo out in Minnesota. He has been holding it down all solo and shit, out there in the galaxy with no NAAN. This is unacceptable, I got you.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Tomorrow I plan to go into deep meditation. I will astral project to the UK and join BJTT-borojunior @BJTT-borojunior for his morning kata. After returning to my physical body I will go out and pick a fight to test my karate skills. Either that or play Madden.lol

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Tomorrow I plan to go into deep meditation. I will astral project to the UK and join BJTT-borojunior @BJTT-borojunior for his morning kata. After returning to my physical body I will go out and pick a fight to test my karate skills. Either that or play Madden.lol

Ill be there bro, AM Kata's with Sir Boro are no joke. Im playing Madden in between posting here.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Paging BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella. As our west coast representative do you have anything to report? Have you got the fires under control?

All is well my man. I woke up this morning and pissed off my back porch to extinguish the rest of the flames. Everyone from my clan is safe and accounted for. A family friend in Middletown lost his life in the Valley fire. I grew up spending time there. I learned to drive on the roads that melted away during the fires. Ive seen alot of catastrophic events. I have never seen destruction like this. There is nothing left to recognize. Amazingly enough the fire missed the high school. Middletown high held its first football game since the fires. It was a very big deal for a town with a population of on about 1200. Some of my family members lost their homes, and their jobs also burned down.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
All is well my man. I woke up this morning and pissed off my back porch to extinguish the rest of the flames. Everyone from my clan is safe and accounted for. A family friend in Middletown lost his life in the Valley fire. I grew up spending time there. I learned to drive on the roads that melted away during the fires. Ive seen alot of catastrophic events. I have never seen destruction like this. There is nothing left to recognize. Amazingly enough the fire missed the high school. Middletown high held its first football game since the fires. It was a very big deal for a town with a population of on about 1200. Some of my family members lost their homes, and their jobs also burned down.
Terrible stuff over there. Hopefully this never happens again. I am glad the community has a cause to rally behind for unity. HS football is huge here and I know it can bring people together in a positive way. We expect state champion's every year. The kids respond and play accordingly. Its pride.

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
Plans are afoot... BJTT-borojunior @BJTT-borojunior and I have been discussing some business opportunities. His influence is truly global, and he has shown me how it extends around the world - right to my front door (well 50 metres from the front door).

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
We just need someone to photo shop Boro Junior Top Team in the place of football clab and 2014 instead of 1876.
I'm more potatoshop than photoshop, but that is an awesome idea.
Let's put the call out and see who can assist.
I will need to get my hands on the finished hi res file though... got a thought for the upcoming event in Melbourne.

Obi-Wan-In-A-Million

I'm the Wan you've been looking for.
Oct 29, 2015
I always wanted to be part of something as awesome as the BJTT, but alas... I just don't think that, being of non-noble blood, I would be worthy of such greatness.

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
I always wanted to be part of something as awesome as the BJTT, but alas... I just don't think that, being of non-noble blood, I would be worthy of such greatness.
Greatness comes from our dedication and positivity - lead by BJTT-borojunior @BJTT-borojunior himself.

My advice about joining is simple - Seek out the scrolls penned by KungFuMullet and read them.
They can be found on pages 10-11 of this thread, and reading them is a prerequisite to changing your name.

The Fijian village chief (Ratu) who guards the BJTT stone tablets will also need to be notified, once you have completed the task and been welcomed into the fold.