Thread Of The Year

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
What you see here is no secret or needs an explanation, it is what it is. A thread that's completely open to any and all ideas, pictures, videos, gifs and the like that could very likely have an infinite life span. My only concern is the adoption process from its origin. Post on TMMAC and lets hope BJTT-borojunior @borojunior is safe in his travels.

I'm a little curious if any of team BJTT remembers how close I was to joining after being invited and how it went down. Any somebody can give me a rather accurate description I'd might be inclined to offer a prize.

Oh and Splinty @Splinty or Wild @I Wild Each It this might be a thread best suited for OT, not 100% on that though.
So hes knwn from a ug thread? im sayn idk what boro is known for...Honestly if hi look i was a member of the ug since 07 and averaged maybe 150 posts a year..Ive posted on here way more in 7 months than on there in 8 years..back to work, talk at you fuckers in a bit..

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
So hes knwn from a ug thread? im sayn idk what boro is known for...Honestly if hi look i was a member of the ug since 07 and averaged maybe 150 posts a year..Ive posted on here way more in 7 months than on there in 8 years..back to work, talk at you fuckers in a bit..
Its pretty monumental there. 103 pages of splendid reading. Simply called Thread of the year by BJTT-borojunior @borojunior .

Thread of the year. - MMA Forum

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I'm a little curious if any of team BJTT remembers how close I was to joining after being invited and how it went down. Any somebody can give me a rather accurate description I'd might be inclined to offer a prize
Yeah I remember that. You posted a group of pictures last October. Id have to sift through but you were highly scouted and considered a very strong prospect. You were urged more than once. Lol

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah I remember that. You posted a group of pictures last October. Id have to sift through but you were highly scouted and considered a very strong prospect. You were urged more than once. Lol
Want me to remind you how I remember it? I think I even know what page lol.

BJTT-Sgt606

borojunior's Master at Arms
Jul 21, 2015
Want me to remind you how I remember it? I think I even know what page lol.
Are you the mother fucker that was worried about joining the crew because you thought it would be awkward after the year was over? If so, I remember you. And I may never forgive you for being a non believer.

And hi everyone! Im Sgt606. The mighty Frank Rizzo told me I should post here. And once borojunior applied his giant mushroom stamp of approval, I had to join.

TOTY forever!!!
BJTT or go fuck yourself.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ok let's have it. My memory fails often.
I kept posting random shit as expected, girls doing yoga was a staple and so on. One of you extended a very flattering invitation which was then quoted by otger BJTT members and I was very flattered. I then went on to make a joke, something like " I'd love to join this club of men but I fear the inevitable fallout once the year is up which will no doubt bust this group leaving awkward tension..." or something like that. This joke was not taken too kindly lol. I tried to recover but my invitation was quickly retracted and I felt shunned :( I took a break from TOTY forca few weeks then started an effort to gain favor just to show no hard feelings but my efforts went unnoticed.

If there's any typos its cause my screen has now a few tear drops on it....

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Are you the mother fucker that was worried about joining the crew because you thought it would be awkward after the year was over? If so, I remember you. And I may never forgive you for being a non believer.

And hi everyone! Im Sgt606. The mighty Frank Rizzo told me I should post here. And once borojunior applied his giant mushroom stamp of approval, I had to join.

TOTY forever!!!
Lmfao! I just posted that and now I see this.....holy shit you're good, and one who holds E-grudges I see......;)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Here's my olive branch. Either take it and enjoy your day or sit on it

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015

TOTY forever!!!
This place just became remarkably better ladies and gentleman. This guy BJTT-Sgt606 @BJTT-Sgt606 rolls hard!

BJTT-Sgt606

borojunior's Master at Arms
Jul 21, 2015
Only had to read to page 61. Um, I should have remembered this well.
Whats up homeboy! The gangs all here! Almost. The UG/OG is ghetto compared to this forum. I really like what I see so far, and it seems like there is a lot of cool cats here.

That Birdwatcher is spitting heat with those gifs...but I fear he may still be a doubter. Time will tell, I guess.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Whats up homeboy! The gangs all here! Almost. The UG/OG is ghetto compared to this forum. I really like what I see so far, and it seems like there is a lot of cool cats here.

That Birdwatcher is spitting heat with those gifs...but I fear he may still be a doubter. Time will tell, I guess.
Awesome you came to bring the heat bud.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
me to0