Thread Of The Year

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not to be a negative nancy but that whole 'thread of the year' thing and the way it snowballed is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen on the UG. I just don't get the humor in it!

Anyway, welcome!

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Not to be a negative nancy but that whole 'thread of the year' thing and the way it snowballed is probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen on the UG. I just don't get the humor in it!

Anyway, welcome!
I mean this in the nicest way possible and with respect but fuck off.lol

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015

Anyway, welcome!
From this day forward you shall be known as Nancy

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey Nancy, when are you gonna give borojunior the rimjob you owe him?
If you put @ in front of boro's SN, it will tag him in the post...meaning he will receive a notification that he's been mentioned...in what thread, by who.

If you havent already, click here: EASY GUIDE TO POSTING HERE! | The MMA Community Forum

That's a brief tutorial we created to help new members get familiar with the features we offer.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
The time is now.

BJTT, roll out!

Time to start slinging dick and smashing naan on another forum.

TOTY and BJTT! Or go suck your moms pussy.

BJTT_Pella @BJTT-Pella BJTT-Sgt606 @BJTT-Sgt606 BJTT_Kiwi @BJTT_Kiwi BJTT-Rizzo @Frank Rizzo

I don't think they are ready, no one ever is......

La Paix @BirdWatcher - a second invitation is rare indeed, I trust you need not a third.

SickEye @SickEye i shall rape your soul in the afterlife
Lol @ your avi and sub title thing or what ever the fuck.

Im wondering where the hell is WFB?

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
So let's talk Arnold Swarzemegger. What's his all time best movie? Go!

Predator

Last edited:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just watched new termimator on my fone.(if you need a good movie spot check out tunemovie)
So let's talk Arnold Swarzemegger. What's his all time best movie? Go!

Predator
Thanks for the tunemovie hint dude!! looks like it might have more than the NO STREAM LINKS

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Anyway, welcome!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yo gents - We prefer streaming sites and anything copyright material related, not be shared on our public forums. Thank you kindly ;)

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
In my call log on my phone. I really have a missed call from "Frank Fucking Rizzo". I cant believe i missed a phone call from a brother while doing Spanish homework. Sorry Frank.