Thread Of The Year

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
BJTT,I will not stop recruiting until we are in concert with another. There have been to many good people left behind.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
BJTT,I will not stop recruiting until we are in concert with another. There have been to many good people left behind.

I asked OGtripleOG to pm me. He said he doesnt know how. I see hes using a droid device, meaning hes using the app. Thats the whole fucking problem. He needs to be made aware but how do we get him the message? I think im frozen in all threads but that one haha.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty is there any way I can wave the 30 requisite for SN change? I am feeling like some kind of Judas for not having BJTT- in front of my SN. I will wait if I that's the only way. But I am not in solidarity my my brothers and that makes me feel like a piece of shit. If you don't find joy in others torment please help me if possible. (I'm a dash man, fuck underscores right up the ass)

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I asked OGtripleOG to pm me. He said he doesnt know how. I see hes using a droid device, meaning hes using the app. Thats the whole fucking problem. He needs to be made aware but how do we get him the message? I think im frozen in all threads but that one haha.
Lmao @ the deep freeze.
You're right app men might be truely fucked not even knowing. Like you said the grass is greener, but if my hands are tied showing them there's nothing I can do. Only boro can access other peoples thoughts/dreams/underwear drawers all with his own mind.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Splinty @Splinty is there any way I can wave the 30 requisite for SN change? I am feeling like some kind of Judas for not having BJTT- in front of my SN. I will wait if I that's the only way. But I am not in solidarity my my brothers and that makes me feel like a piece of shit. If you don't find joy in others torment please help me if possible. (I'm a dash man, fuck underscores right up the ass)

@BJTT-FrankRizzo

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You took approx 83 days to fix my name after my sentence was up last time

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So how did the idea for a Blow Job Trading Troop start? Hope new members don't find it weird. We try to be open minded!