General Spaghetti Westerns

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like em and I watch em
Post your favorites

Edit: I changed it to All Westerns, spaghetti western thread was too specific

Last edited:

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I like anything Lee Van Cleef.

Stocked Revolver is still one of the coolest movie guns I've seen.
colmortimer-crop2.jpg
hv9umfwhw9g31.jpg

Grew up watching those flicks with my Pops along with Gunsmoke,Bonanza,The Rifleman, etc.

Still watch em with the Old Man every now then. Just saw The Train Robbers the other day with some Ann Margret action..
Train+Robbers-2.jpg

d8820fa543e10e0926565e08bea182a9.jpg

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
My great uncle is the late great Forrest Tucker.. He played in a few.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I could watch Pale Rider or Few A Few Dollars More every day.
Both are great
I don't think Pale Rider is a Spaghetti though, just a straight western...I watched it last week after I found a copy at a garage sale for 50 cents along with 20 other great westerns...Only slightly ridiculous scene was with the dude that played Jaws in bond and Sean Penn's brother was in it as well.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Both are great
I don't think Pale Rider is a Spaghetti though, just a straight western...I watched it last week after I found a copy at a garage sale for 50 cents along with 20 other great westerns...Only slightly ridiculous scene was with the dude that played Jaws in bond and Sean Penn's brother was in it as well.
True.

I'd put it in the same class as Josey Wales, or Unforgiven...I guess Django probably fits in the same genre.

One of my favorite scenes in a Western is in "The Red-Headed Stranger" when Willie Nelson shoots the unarmed prostitute in the chest, point blank and just says "horse thief".

Epic.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
True.

I'd put it in the same class as Josey Wales, or Unforgiven...I guess Django probably fits in the same genre.

One of my favorite scenes in a Western is in "The Red-Headed Stranger" when Willie Nelson shoots the unarmed prostitute in the chest, point blank and just says "horse thief".

Epic.
Gonna check that one out, either haven't seen it or don't remember it.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Just watched for a few dollars more, again.
Indio is so underrated in both films.

Moving into A Fistful Of Dynamite, the opening track is a gem.

View: https://youtu.be/cxTTF_8Pyso

Ennio Morricone composed it, I'll bet it's all a winner.
For A Few Dollars More will always be the greatest Spaghetti Western, and it's not even close.
nothing like laying up in the recliner under a soft afghan with a cup of coffee and putting on FAFDM.

I noticed that they released a remastered version of High Plains Drifter recently, might have to check that out