Thug Rose did not send "F#$K YOU" DM to Conor McGregor; (UPDATED!) Pat Barry denies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Good for Rose, it's take a special kind of scum to throw huge metal objects on purpose into a bus full of people. I don't care how much stuff he possibly put up his nose, or how much he wanted to try to intimidate Nurgomedov, you just don't stuff like that if you are a decent human being, forget about good human being.

We are all lucky it was not worse, Rose and others could have been hurt way worse. I do want to see Conor fight again, to see how he does against Khabib,Tony, Nate in a 3rd fight,Kevin Lee etc...but that is for selfish reasons that we all have because he is an exciting fighter. Dude needs to really show a lot of remorse for a long strech before I can take him serious as a decent person again.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Conor's lucky Rose didn't get hurt. Barry is an emotional guy- I imagine he'd have been in a 'temporary insanity' state of mind. And that's a terrifying thought.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m surprised she responded that way. Over the past couple years she seems to have transformed to be above the trashiness of this sport and all that surrounds it. Case in point, her saying the Our Father while JJ was trash talking in her face. I figured she would either forgive/forget or ignore it. I find her response hilarious, I just didn’t expect it.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
If you cant accept an apology and respond in that sort of manner then you arent a very nice person. We all make mistakes and Mcgregor has owned up to that.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
If you cant accept an apology and respond in that sort of manner then you arent a very nice person. We all make mistakes and Mcgregor has owned up to that.
Ok now ima trigger you lol. How can you possibly try and make Rose out to be the bad person here???

Conors actions were criminal and injured a fighter on that bus so he could not participate in the event that night.

I do not have to accept an apology from some jackass who acts like a complete jackass just because.

It wasnt just a mistake. It was premeditated and totally fuuuucked

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that was a shitty move for sheilds to sell his account like that.

JJ's pile of blow

Apr 4, 2018
Im surprised thats all she said. I understand being loyal and sticking up for your boys but god damn! He is gonna have to take his lumps like a man. He is lucky he didnt seriously hurt anybody. Not so much because of the lawsuits but i wouldnt want that shit on my conscience.