Lifestyle Tiger attacks Man (best IG channel)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn tiger better not try that shit on me. I'll dropkick that motherfucker

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Get some Stella and make some drunk vids
For some reason Stella tastes gross now. All I can drink are wheat beers. Allagash is my go to. I almost paused the show I'm watching, showered and skated over to b dubs. But I realized I have weaver chicken tenders on the george. So I think I controlled myself. Well not completely. My goal was to not go again until next week because I went 4 times last week lmao....

But bc of you guys, I'm pretty sure u will find me there by 2pm or so tomorrrow lol

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For some reason Stella tastes gross now. All I can drink are wheat beers. Allagash is my go to. I almost paused the show I'm watching, showered and skated over to b dubs. But I realized I have weaver chicken tenders on the george. So I think I controlled myself. Well not completely. My goal was to not go again until next week because I went 4 times last week lmao....

But bc of you guys, I'm pretty sure u will find me there by 2pm or so tomorrrow lol

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just seen a guy from my old sqn. He's proppa shitfaced telling me stuff he told me already (we both work for the same company now) small world

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It would be awesome to have baby big cats. Until they grew up and killed you of course.

There was a video in the last year or so, some lady had adopted some lions or some shit and released them into the wild when they grew up years ago. Well she tracked them down and they remembered her.

Bit her nose off.

Not really its a cool video. Shit you probably seen it already

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It would be awesome to have baby big cats. Until they grew up and killed you of course.

There was a video in the last year or so, some lady had adopted some lions or some shit and released them into the wild when they grew up years ago. Well she tracked them down and they remembered her.

Bit her nose off.

Not really its a cool video. Shit you probably seen it already
He's still alright yeah? Hasn't started showering?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
He is a great guy doing amazing things. Thanks g-d for Black Jaguar white tiger organization.