Sports Tiger is in the running...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I love that in spite of all of the weird changes that people have made with putters and grips... Tiger is still rocking the classic Ping grip on his putter with the blacked out letters.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I love that in spite of all of the weird changes that people have made with putters and grips... Tiger is still rocking the classic Ping grip on his putter with the blacked out letters.
In all seriousness
Watched the sky replay and thought i saw tiger cry with relief after he got close on one shot late???

Sorry, rarely watch and was drunk but rewound it a hundert times to confirm and it was inconclusive from the angle I had

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
It makes me feel good knowing that my hairline is slightly better than Tiger's...

Great win. Golf needs Tiger back on top.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Good for him. Hell of a comeback story.
Great that his kids get to witness that in person.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
GOAT - still a lot of time to break Jack’s majors record too.
I can't wait to hear all the talking heads that were saying "Tiger is finished" a year ago to say "Tiger will definitely catch Jack".

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can't wait to hear all the talking heads that were saying "Tiger is finished" a year ago to say "Tiger will definitely catch Jack".
Pat Perez is one of them. Said Tiger is just another tour player now & would never win another tournament, let alone major.