General Tiger King on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
It was nice to have all the happenings since the first season aired in one spot. There have been so many little things that have happened, nothing too big, so seeing all that was decent.

Also - FUCK Jeff and Lauren. How fucking stupid can you possibly be? When Jeff made a comment about Allen being a drunk with a DUI, I laughed because he’s such a hypocrite. The Lowes have fucked themselves by signing those affidavits, and while they may not see any punishment for it now, they’ll get it soon. They are such morons, perjuring themselves to try to get their animals back. Allen is even smart enough to know that he is fucking himself by admitting it was a set up. I also think that James won’t sign it for that reason… but he will gladly tell a different story now.

They really tried to match the ridiculousness of the first one but truly failed. I think people want Joe and while they’re definitely interested in other aspects of the story, he is the real draw. With him being imprisoned, they’re not really able to capitalize on the biggest draw of the first season. I think Joe talked a big talk about wanting Carole dead, but I don’t think he is actually a viable threat to HER life. To the lives of animals - for sure.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

got a year knocked off his sentence
“Ok Joe, if we take a year off will you please just shut the fuck up and disappear?”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Doc antle might be a worse human being than jeff that new documentary was brutal I think he murdered his friend too.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Doc antle might be a worse human being than jeff that new documentary was brutal I think he murdered his friend too.
Doc antle comes across as a cult leader. A bad one. Did I show you guys my hat?

IMG20211119100813.jpg

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I keep meaning to take a little trip down the road to Yogaville just to check it out but get distracted.