General Tiger King on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The trailer has me so ready for this shit.

I have to play it cool though. Don't want to rush it, get too excited, and finish too fast.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Spoilers kinda

deep into it now it is fucking nuts. That woman who fed her husband to the tigers and all these ppl are fucking whack jobs this shit is all over the place I would hang out w all of them.
The one dude has like 20 hot virgins (were virgins) working for him and he fucks them all.....the other tiger guy is gay and buttfucking everyone and making music videos. Just keeps getting more and more crazy

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Spoilers kinda

deep into it now it is fucking nuts. That woman who fed her husband to the tigers and all these ppl are fucking whack jobs this shit is all over the place I would hang out w all of them.
The one dude has like 20 hot virgins (were virgins) working for him and he fucks them all.....the other tiger guy is gay and buttfucking everyone and making music videos. Just keeps getting more and more crazy
I just got to the part about the guy and his wives. What the hell?!?

This shit is nutty haha

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Jesus Panthera Fuckin’ Christ! Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. You can’t make this shit up. I finished episode 4 and I can’t believe there’s still 3 more. These people are fucking crazy.

I love it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Jesus Panthera Fuckin’ Christ! Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. You can’t make this shit up. I finished episode 4 and I can’t believe there’s still 3 more. These people are fucking crazy.

I love it.
wife and I set a new WTF/hr record watching the first two episodes. I'm all in.

Thanks, Too swole to control @Too swole to control

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
jesus fuck, everyone knows about this trainwreck, calm down. If they didnt read about it here they would have somewhere else. This happens when you put faygots, rednecks, cats in one place

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Spoilers kinda

Sounds like a heathen's paradise dripping with soiled karma.

Can't wait to watch.
Namaste

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
It's early morning in Europe...I was giving you a pass as I'd hate you to always post like this sober.
granted, my posts are awful when I am drunk. But otherwise they are quite pleasant. They suck shit now so that should tell you about my condition. But you know anyway

M

member 603

Yooooooooo I've been to the Big Cat Rescue as part of a production scout for a film project that woman Carole wanted to do about herself in 2016. They have that Tampa location, and another smaller (and extremely shit hole fuckin nasty ass redneck) location by Mount Dora. I felt like that whole place was a trophy hunting style place (I HATED the vibe, and the people there were fuckin odd). I looked into who Carole Baskin was, and it's been rumored for years around Florida that she killed her husband and fed him to the tigers (from other animal rescue groups, down to the ASPCA).... I never met her personally, but from what was disclosed about her, she for certain killed her ex husband