General Tiger King on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My gay brother just said he doesn't want to be gay anymore because of Joe Exotic. #sad

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
That gay for meth second husband was so fucking high every time they showed him. I was wondering if they were ever going to address it. Too many documentaries want to present their subjects as "eccentrics" because it's more interesting than showing what a lot of the messed up people you see in these true crime docs really are, just raging addicts.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I don't know why the tiger selfies on tinder made me laugh so hard it was just so ridiculous,shaq even went to joe's zoo

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just finished this last night.

So many fucked up people. I want to hit Carol with a bat.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That gay for meth second husband was so fucking high every time they showed him. I was wondering if they were ever going to address it. Too many documentaries want to present their subjects as "eccentrics" because it's more interesting than showing what a lot of the messed up people you see in these true crime docs really are, just raging addicts.
one thing I learned from this documentary is that we're all gay, it's just question of how much Tigers & Meth it's gonna take.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That's a good point. I liked how in this series it was just like "Heres a group of people, they're all degenerates. Except the retired coke dealer, he cool."

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
was the one guy an FBI agent?

I wasn't paying too much attention

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I believe there was an undercover FBI agent involved but they didn't show his pic. The punk w teardrop tattoo who lied his ass off wasn't fbi
ahhh, I see
I hated almost everybody on that show
If you are gonna keep huge cats it should be in a wide open area and they should be fed live animals they can kill themselves and shit like that...not carcasses of dead diseased animals and preservative filled dumpster meat

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
ahhh, I see
I hated almost everybody on that show
If you are gonna keep huge cats it should be in a wide open area and they should be fed live animals they can kill themselves and shit like that...not carcasses of dead diseased animals and preservative filled dumpster meat

If you are gona be standing next to those tigers in a fringe jacket walking w a cane idk if it is a good idea to have them used to killing live animals. Probly better for them to know they get their food from you. Not that you are also food

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you are gona be standing next to those tigers in a fringe jacket walking w a cane idk if it is a good idea to have them used to killing live animals. Probly better for them to know they get their food from you. Not that you are also food
ya
good point

I don't think anyone should be standing next to them...I like them as semi wild animals in a giant (square miles) enclosed High fence.

Not a fan of the feeding them and showing them off thing, that is what pissed me off about the show and those people.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
ya
good point

I don't think anyone should be standing next to them...I like them as semi wild animals in a giant (square miles) enclosed High fence.

Not a fan of the feeding them and showing them off thing, that is what pissed me off about the show and those people.
If I was a tiger it looks like more fun to be at Joe's. Those tigers were fucking all the time And running around and with a bunch of other tigers. And they could grab a meth addict and chew his arm or leg if they want.
Zoo tigers look fat and sleepy