Till beats Gastelum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Not sure how so many of you dorks can't see this. It's probably because Till is a Scouser and you guys are racist.

Consider the following:

Till is a natural middleweight while Kelvin is still a natural welterweight who just doesn't want to cut.

Till has superior striking.

Kelvin has power but that's only if he is able to land. He also has a considerable reach disadvantage.

Kelvin is not Jorge Masvidal. He doesn't have that level of striking to catch Till. He's also not as explosive as a Tyron Woodley.

I'll bump this thread after the fight, losers

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Not sure how so many of you dorks can't see this. It's probably because Till is a Scouser and you guys are racist.

Consider the following:

Till is a natural middleweight while Kelvin is still a natural welterweight who just doesn't want to cut.

Kelvin has power but that's only if he is able to land. He also has a considerable reach disadvantage.

Kelvin is not Jorge Masvidal. He doesn't have that level of striking to catch Till. He's also not as explosive as a Tyron Woodley.

Kelvin KOs him in round 1. And racism against scousers is just common sense.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tills gonna get caught reaching. Kg is too fast with better cardio, hand speed, footwork and wrestling. Darren will get desperate swinging at air before Kelvin lays him out.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
when Kelvin starts chaining his punches, he looks like a beer keg with T-Rex arms.

but those are short and precise punches with plenty of bang. Kelvin wrestles the arms off Till, then punches his head off.

M

member 3289

Consider the following:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

Consider the following:

A humble man would give credit where it is due.

I am not a humble man. Go fuck yourself.