Tim Kennedy wants 'loser leaves UFC' match against Lyoto Machida

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Joshua Lindsey-USA TODAY Sports

The two-time war veteran wants to make a return to the UFC and has an interesting stipulation in mind.

According to a report on last night's UFC Tonight episode, UFC, Strikeforce and military veteran Tim Kennedy isn't done with his MMA career just yet.

The last time we saw the now 35-year old in the Octagon was last September atUFC 178, where he suffered a TKO loss to Cuban wrestling standout Yoel Romero Palacio. The fight has been nothing short of controversial. Kennedy was close to a stoppage victory by the end of the second frame, but Romero's cornermen overran the one-minute break between rounds by nearly half a minute. A more or less recovered Romero then returned for round three and finished the frustrated Kennedy.

Obviously, the American Sergeant doesn't want to go out like that and feels the need for at least one more fight. The opponent he has in mind is former light-heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida. And if that didn't sound exciting enough, Kennedy would love to add a little stipulation: The loser of the fight has to leave the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Tim Kennedy wants 'loser leaves UFC' match against Lyoto Machida - Bloody Elbow

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've got no problem with Kennedy, but Loser Leave Town is a bit corny. Just say you want to kick someone's ass and send them into retirement, Murica style.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
e a great fight,..i think Machida better stand up..but tim is a beast on the ground..this would end like Halloween havoc 97...neither world leave..

P

Punch

That's a pivitol scene from Game Of Thrones. Try not to spoil for those who haven't scene but that fight holds the fate of 3 lives, the 2 combatants and the one who's being championed.
Thanks man. I don't have cable, let alone premium channels.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Maybe he doesn't like pee drinkers or think pee is performance enhancing.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Maybe he doesn't like pee drinkers or think pee is performance enhancing.

This is a clip from the very popular TV show "Panico na TV." Its a mix of Howard Stern/Jackass humor and they sent out two of there reporters to cover UFC 163. Sabrina Sato the very sexy co-host decides she's going to ask Lyoto if he'll drink her urine since he practices "Urophagia." Here Sato asks Lyoto to drink her urine and Lyoto agrees, but only if she drinks his. The video should be easy to understand even if you don't speak portuguese.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is a clip from the very popular TV show "Panico na TV." Its a mix of Howard Stern/Jackass humor and they sent out two of there reporters to cover UFC 163. Sabrina Sato the very sexy co-host decides she's going to ask Lyoto if he'll drink her urine since he practices "Urophagia." Here Sato asks Lyoto to drink her urine and Lyoto agrees, but only if she drinks his. The video should be easy to understand even if you don't speak portuguese.
Holy fuck, lol..........I love her!!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Gross!

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I approve of this.

I actually think Kennedy wins this fight.