General Time again for TMMAC AMA! Up to bat: Willthiswork!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Shit. Yeah. I've been there three times. I knew there was one I couldn't remember.
I don't know how you could forget Bristol. That was the greatest party I hardly remember. Been there 3 times. I could rip out 4 or 5 threads alone from the shenanigans that went on during those trips.

Back to the AMA, but I'll keep it NASCAR related
  • Of all those tracks you've been to, which one is your favorite? I hear Michigan is a good track to watch a race at.
  • What was the greatest wreck you saw live?
  • With all of those races you've been to, please estimate the total number of titty flashes you've witnessed.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Mario or luigi?

Or toad or princess...or yogi?

Speaking of yoda, jedi or the sith?

The football u play with ur hands or feet?

Nickelback fan or hater?

Keaneu reeves fan or hater?

Jasmin, ariel, belle, or nala?

Favorite reality show, if any?

Did avery do it?

Which is better, using the chainsaw, or that moment u turn her on and hear her purr?

Is ur car a boy or a girl?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Are you a big fan of NASCAR?

I ask because my best friends went to school with Kevin Wood of Wood Brother's Racing so I got to know him a little bit back in the day. My uncle used to work on Jimmy Hensley's team. I had a summer job working for Action Sports Image so that's how I went to a lot of the races.

I actually caught a ride from one track to another in John Andretti's ridiculous motor coach.
Used to be. I grew up in a family of racers - mostly hydroplanes though. But we liked anything that went fast. Nowadays I watch more races at the local dirt track than I do sitting on my couch watching NASCAR on TV though. I couldn't tell you the last time I watched an entire race.

That's awesome that you were involved in the sport. That had to be cool.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
What's the most physically challenging thing you've done?
What was the most emotionally challenging thing you've encountered?
What's the most spiritually challenging situation you've endured?
What's the most mentally challenging situation you've encountered?
Damn, homie. Good questions.

1. I can't think of any one thing that stands out. I've tried a lot of random activities and done a lot of terribly challenging things but I can't rank them. I will say that the thing that stands out the most was after a long open-roll at bjj I was completely gassed. Dead. I had nothing left in the tank at all and my arms and legs felt like they were filled with sand. Then of course to end the day I was chosen to go through the shark tank. That was the most demoralizingly physical challenge I've been through. I did the same thing many times but that one day I thought I was dying. Fun shit.
2 and 3 coincide. January 5th of 2002 started it all. My house burned down and my family lost everything including a dog. My father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. My mother lost her job of 27 years because the business she worked for scaled back it's American operations as it shifted it's production to Mexico. Watching my father go through the treatments, the surgery, the chemo and become incredibly weak. Losing myself along the way. Seeing my grandmother suffer a massive heart attack. Falling out onto the floor and going into seizures on January 5th of 2003. There was a lot of other stuff obviously but those are the high points. That was a tough year.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I don't know how you could forget Bristol. That was the greatest party I hardly remember. Been there 3 times. I could rip out 4 or 5 threads alone from the shenanigans that went on during those trips.

Back to the AMA, but I'll keep it NASCAR related
  • Of all those tracks you've been to, which one is your favorite? I hear Michigan is a good track to watch a race at.
  • What was the greatest wreck you saw live?
  • With all of those races you've been to, please estimate the total number of titty flashes you've witnessed.
Michigan isn't bad but there's something amazing about Charlotte at night. Super cool track. The Brickyard is shit though. Unless you're going because of it being Indy and not to watch the race then don't go. You can't see anything because of how it's laid out and the seating on the infield blocking everything.

2. Sadly I've never seen anything too crazy. I saw a car get a little air at Charlotte but nothing major. No big flips or anything.

3. A shitload! But the most I ever saw at one event was actually at an NHRA dragstrip. I'm not sure the women were even allowed to wear shirts that day.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Mario or luigi?

Or toad or princess...or yogi?

Speaking of yoda, jedi or the sith?

The football u play with ur hands or feet?

Nickelback fan or hater?

Keaneu reeves fan or hater?

Jasmin, ariel, belle, or nala?

Favorite reality show, if any?

Did avery do it?

Which is better, using the chainsaw, or that moment u turn her on and hear her purr?

Is ur car a boy or a girl?
Luigi.

All are cunts but I'll go with Toad.

Sith. I always bet on black.

Hands. Although I tried to play the one with my feet after tearing up my shoulder. It was way more fun to play than to watch.

They're terrible. They're good at making that style of garbage music but it's still garbage music.

I think he's a trash actor but he's been in some of my favorite movies. He has one character but in the right movie it works brilliantly. I'm still pissed that i haven't had a chance to see the newest John Wick. So I'm a fan but I'm also a realist.

I had to google some of these. I'm going Arielle

Nope. Occasionally I'll watch some Survivor or Naked and Afraid. That's about it.

Yes. But he didn't act alone.

Depends on my mood. Sometimes getting her going is great but sometimes you just need to go to town and get that shit done.

Trans-female.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Luigi.

All are cunts but I'll go with Toad.

Sith. I always bet on black.

Hands. Although I tried to play the one with my feet after tearing up my shoulder. It was way more fun to play than to watch.

They're terrible. They're good at making that style of garbage music but it's still garbage music.

I think he's a trash actor but he's been in some of my favorite movies. He has one character but in the right movie it works brilliantly. I'm still pissed that i haven't had a chance to see the newest John Wick. So I'm a fan but I'm also a realist.

I had to google some of these. I'm going Arielle

Nope. Occasionally I'll watch some Survivor or Naked and Afraid. That's about it.

Yes. But he didn't act alone.

Depends on my mood. Sometimes getting her going is great but sometimes you just need to go to town and get that shit done.

Trans-female.
Would rather fuck a fish over a princess...

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Michigan isn't bad but there's something amazing about Charlotte at night. Super cool track. The Brickyard is shit though. Unless you're going because of it being Indy and not to watch the race then don't go. You can't see anything because of how it's laid out and the seating on the infield blocking everything.

2. Sadly I've never seen anything too crazy. I saw a car get a little air at Charlotte but nothing major. No big flips or anything.

3. A shitload! But the most I ever saw at one event was actually at an NHRA dragstrip. I'm not sure the women were even allowed to wear shirts that day.
Yeah, Indy sucks. Fun party in the infield but for watching a race it's horrible. I've been for Brickyard and Indy 500.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damnit. Splinty @Splinty we need much smaller font. How else can I hide terrible jokes?

If it helps, I totally missed it until the reply, which had me doing double-takes before I got it.

I'm the guy that installs something before opening the directions packet.

Or does the tests that says "READ ALL DIRECTIONS FIRST", only to realize the last direction was to disregard taking the test.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
January 5th of 2002 started it all. My house burned down and my family lost everything including a dog. My father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. My mother lost her job of 27 years because the business she worked for scaled back it's American operations as it shifted it's production to Mexico. Watching my father go through the treatments, the surgery, the chemo and become incredibly weak. Losing myself along the way. Seeing my grandmother suffer a massive heart attack. Falling out onto the floor and going into seizures on January 5th of 2003. There was a lot of other stuff obviously but those are the high points. That was a tough year.

Damn.
You just covered the entire country music genre in one year.

M

member 3289

Who is the best poster on TMMAC in your opinion?

Who is the worst?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Who is the best poster on TMMAC in your opinion?

Who is the worst?
1. That's a tough question. So many people seem to either stick to one thing or another. In various ways I really enjoy @Song2 , Zeph @Zeph , Chief @Chief , Hauler @Alco Hauler and a few others. I don't even agree with them all the time but normally I find entertainment or an interesting perspective in their posts.

2. My block list has 3 names on it consistently. Atto, Dacofty, and RVD. They just come across incredibly negative, whether it's trolling or them just being cunts. That's just not my style.

1. That's a tough question. So many people seem to either stick to one thing or another. In various ways I really enjoy @Miesha,s Taint , Zeph @Miesha,s Taint , Chief @Miesha's Taint , Hauler @Alco Hauler and a few others. I don't even agree with them all the time but normally I find entertainment or an interesting perspective in their posts.

2. My block list has 3 names on it consistently. Atto, Dacofty, and RVD. They just come across incredibly negative, whether it's trolling or them just being cunts. That's just not my style.

Crazy