General Time again for TMMAC AMA! Up to bat: Willthiswork!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Yeah I agree Zeph @Zeph is a great poster
I appreciate people that are really passionate. Regardless of whether or not I agree with anything they say. I respect the hell out of someone that can articulate a dissenting opinion and stand up to the shit storm that sometimes follows. It's why I love to play devil's advocate so much. Great debate is good for the mind even if no opinions are changed at the end of the day.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When you were 20, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Assuming you're a grown-up, are you content with your life's direction?
If so, what else would you like to do?
If not, same question?

Also, do you believe in a creator, or higher power, or afterlife?

What's your favorite few things that you own?

Do you have a bucket list?
If so, what's on it?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When you were 20, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Assuming you're a grown-up, are you content with your life's direction?
If so, what else would you like to do?
If not, same question?

Also, do you believe in a creator, or higher power, or afterlife?

What's your favorite few things that you own?

Do you have a bucket list?
If so, what's on it?
1. 10 year old me was going to be a starting pitcher for the Yankees.
2. 20 year old was considering the pros/cons of being a veterinarian or saying screw it and becoming a teacher. I love teaching things but didn't want to settle for the money that teachers make in my hometown but the job seemed like something that I would enjoy.
3. I'll never be content. My direction is good right now. Quite good. But I don't think that I'll ever have an inner peace in regards to where I am or what I'm doing in life.
4. I'd like to buy the company that I work for.
5. I just want to make enough money to retire at 50 and move to a 3rd world country and bang hot 20 something senoritas.

6. Yes. Yes. Undecided. I have had several experiences in my life while not under the influence of anything that have changed my perception of things. As though I was on cruise control and just observing my life and not actually making any decisions. Or I've felt certain things that made me feel like I was connected to something much bigger than myself. Now if you're asking if I believe in more of a biblical God then the answer is no. But I definitely feel like there is something much larger than all of us that is kind of pulling the strings. Maybe. If you catch me on a different day I may have a stronger opinion in either direction.

7. Remember that country song that I wrote? Ever since the house fire I haven't really cared much about possessions. I don't mean that in some sort of "enlightened" way where I'm above being connected to material items. Quite the opposite feeling leading to the same end result. I just no longer give a damn about anything. When you have to replace everything you've ever owned you can just become a little detached from things. I stopped collecting memorabilia or any kinds of souvenirs. I can lose it all again one day and all that will matter are the memories I have of the experiences, not the shot glass to commemorate them.

But if I had to choose then it would be a .32 that belonged to my maternal grandfather and a little Old Timer pocketknife that belonged to my paternal grandfather. Both went EVERYWHERE with those items on them. I own some pretty cool shit otherwise but those are the only ones that really carry any strong connections for me.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
What's the most physically challenging thing you've done?
What was the most emotionally challenging thing you've encountered?
What's the most spiritually challenging situation you've endured?
What's the most mentally challenging situation you've encountered?
Jiujitsu. Try it for yourself.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Jiujitsu. Try it for yourself.
Yup, I certainly do.

Was hoping for:
Lifted a car off a kid after a crash.
Donated sperm to a hot lesbian couple.
Got high at Mt Everest base camp.
Did 6 sudoku in a row using my left hand.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
1. 10 year old me was going to be a starting pitcher for the Yankees.
2. 20 year old was considering the pros/cons of being a veterinarian or saying screw it and becoming a teacher. I love teaching things but didn't want to settle for the money that teachers make in my hometown but the job seemed like something that I would enjoy.
3. I'll never be content. My direction is good right now. Quite good. But I don't think that I'll ever have an inner peace in regards to where I am or what I'm doing in life.
4. I'd like to buy the company that I work for.
5. I just want to make enough money to retire at 50 and move to a 3rd world country and bang hot 20 something senoritas.

6. Yes. Yes. Undecided. I have had several experiences in my life while not under the influence of anything that have changed my perception of things. As though I was on cruise control and just observing my life and not actually making any decisions. Or I've felt certain things that made me feel like I was connected to something much bigger than myself. Now if you're asking if I believe in more of a biblical God then the answer is no. But I definitely feel like there is something much larger than all of us that is kind of pulling the strings. Maybe. If you catch me on a different day I may have a stronger opinion in either direction.

7. Remember that country song that I wrote? Ever since the house fire I haven't really cared much about possessions. I don't mean that in some sort of "enlightened" way where I'm above being connected to material items. Quite the opposite feeling leading to the same end result. I just no longer give a damn about anything. When you have to replace everything you've ever owned you can just become a little detached from things. I stopped collecting memorabilia or any kinds of souvenirs. I can lose it all again one day and all that will matter are the memories I have of the experiences, not the shot glass to commemorate them.

But if I had to choose then it would be a .32 that belonged to my maternal grandfather and a little Old Timer pocketknife that belonged to my paternal grandfather. Both went EVERYWHERE with those items on them. I own some pretty cool shit otherwise but those are the only ones that really carry any strong connections for me.

Great answers