General Time again for TMMAC AMA! Up to bat: Willthiswork!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

And that's not even you work, you are just driving to it..
I prolly would get crazy.

Well, so did you. :D
Exactly. Those miles are basically related to preparation for work.

Yesterday for example I was at 2 different hospitals for a total of about 11 hours. But to do that it required close to 466km of driving as well.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Exactly. Those miles are basically related to preparation for work.

Yesterday for example I was at 2 different hospitals for a total of about 11 hours. But to do that it required close to 466km of driving as well.
I hope you make some serious cash for that bro.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Can you deduct insurance, gas, repair, and other expenses? Also, you go through about tree fiddy tires in a year?????
There are all sorts of rules in regards to what you can claim and what you can't claim. And you always have the option of the standard mileage rate. But there are even rules in regards to what can be claimed in which years, etc.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good AMA, best this year IMO.
IDK, maybe absinthe makes the memory grow foggier, but IIRC it's P4P one of the GOAT AMA's FWIW.

Please give SuperPig @willthiswork @ of applause.

Last edited:

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What is the last MMA fight card you were interested in, and why?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
What is the last MMA fight card you were interested in, and why?
I'm gonna have to think on this for a bit since you said "card" so that makes it really tricky. Lately I'm only interested in 2 or 3 fights total on an average card. I'll get back to you in a bit after I do some research.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm gonna have to think on this for a bit since you said "card" so that makes it really tricky. Lately I'm only interested in 2 or 3 fights total on an average card. I'll get back to you in a bit after I do some research.
I rarely post in there but you seem reasonably active on the play by play threads I thought?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's been 2 hours

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We are live folks.
Ask drunk SuperPig @Willthiswork anything.

*please see easy guide to posting here, and read thread for previous questions to avoid duplicate answers, or drunk ones*

I'll start.

Hmm.....

Okay, SuperPig @Willthiswork , what was the last MMA card you were interested in?