General Time to Buy some Farm Fresh MN Food!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Turkey Day and XMas is around the corner - time to buy the best food around ...Farmer Fresh shit!

Free Shipping as well for the rest of 2020!

(May have to register before ordering though..)

Shit for Sale:
LOL at BUYING food.

I grow all my food like a man.

You need to reassess your lives and grow up

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Gonna shoot one of those massive turkeys I keep seeing in my backyard. Their pack of 5 is about to become a pack of 4.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Why don't you support the farmers, bro? Gross.
Haha. So shooting/eating a wild turkey is gross but buying one that has been bred for consumption and forced to live a life of cramped misery is humane?

Well, when I put it that way I guess I see your point.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Haha. So shooting/eating a wild turkey is gross but buying one that has been bred for consumption and forced to live a life of cramped misery is humane?

Well, when I put it that way I guess I see your point.
People like you are the reason we have to subsidize the farmers. Sad.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Gonna shoot one of those massive turkeys I keep seeing in my backyard. Their pack of 5 is about to become a pack of 4.
There is a local farm here where you can go walk around select your turkey, and then they kill, prep, and package it for you. We did that a few years ago, but it was too expensive to do again. Our son was only 4 at the time, and I don't know why we thought it was a good idea to take him with us to pick a turkey. At this point now he understands how/where we get our food, but he was upset for a bit about that lol

It was pretty damn delicious though

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Bomb ass Danish Kringles!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Da Juice loves this shit right here! Only the finest Kosher Food from around the World!

Want some? Get Some! Go and ahead and take some!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Best Pineapple in the World Son!!!!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Best Pineapple in the World Son!!!!

$40 for a pineapple? Nope. Maybe for a frozen pizza, but definitely not for a pineapple.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
$40 for a pineapple? Nope. Maybe for a frozen pizza, but definitely not for a pineapple.
It truly is the one of the best Pineapples your ever gonna taste but you are absolutely correct that the price is just to much.

Although I had a buddy in Denver pay a shit load of money every two weeks to Fedex First Overnight a Pizza still in its cardboard from his favorite little bullshit pizza shop in New York to his Apartment in Denver.