Sports Tina Nguyen Asian Beauty Bodybuilder Workout and Training

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I don't understand the breast implants. You r spending that much time and hard work to sculpt your body. Why have plastic bags put in your chest. Just do bench press or flies and take what u get. Implants look dumb

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I don't understand the breast implants. You r spending that much time and hard work to sculpt your body. Why have plastic bags put in your chest. Just do bench press or flies and take what u get. Implants look dumb
Nothing those girls can do. WHen the BF goes too low that boobs go completely and they still want to be women.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
implants are almost always a deal breaker for me...not that I am on the market...even if I am fapping I move to naturals

Paige VZ has some pretty nice ones...could make an exception for those, need closer inspection first

Oh ya, that chick is shredded as fuck...wtf

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Nothing those girls can do. WHen the BF goes too low that boobs go completely and they still want to be women.
I know I just think it looks dumb as shit. U spending hours a day training cuz u love training......take the body u get from that.
implants are almost always a deal breaker for me...not that I am on the market...even if I am fapping I move to naturals

Paige VZ has some pretty nice ones...could make an exception for those, need closer inspection first

Oh ya, that chick is shredded as fuck...wtf
I hate Implants. They ok to look at but they suck to touch or play with. Plus I'm kinda rough I don't wanna feel like I'ma break a $5000 boob during sex. I'd rather have natural A cup than fake DD

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I know I just think it looks dumb as shit. U spending hours a day training cuz u love training......take the body u get from that.

I hate Implants. They ok to look at but they suck to touch or play with. Plus I'm kinda rough I don't wanna feel like I'ma break a $5000 boob during sex. I'd rather have natural A cup than fake DD
I dont disagree but i have dated a few fitness chicks and boy are they fun...crazy as fuck but fun. Fake tits im not a huge fan of playing with, but in clothes boy do i love them.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I dont disagree but i have dated a few fitness chicks and boy are they fun...crazy as fuck but fun. Fake tits im not a huge fan of playing with, but in clothes boy do i love them.
I dated a fitness competitor girl too. Giant fake boobs and hands that could palm a basketball. The rest was great though

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I had a fitness competitor ask to date me once but I declined.

I was single and had known her a while and knew she was involved with a guy.

She was looking to leave him but was the kind of person who had to have someone to go to and I was not going to take that mess on.

Lamont is no one's rebound.
;)

Goldexon

Lurker
Oct 23, 2023
I get where you're coming from, and it's all about personal choices, right? Some people opt for breast implants because it boosts their confidence and helps them feel better about themselves. But, hey, I'm all for hitting the gym too! Have you ever tried lifting straps? They can really help you push your limits and get those gains.

Last edited: