General Tinder is a right cunt.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm supposed to go out with some tart later. I cancelled because I had arse surgery. Now she insists she's coming over to take care of me. How do I tell her to fuck off because I want to watch the wire?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I messaged her and she's not messaged back. I think she's pissed. I can't remember if she has my address. Think that's that one fucked tho. On to the next!

Tally ho!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm supposed to go out with some tart later. I cancelled because I had arse surgery. Now she insists she's coming over to take care of me. How do I tell her to fuck off because I want to watch the wire?
This will probably come as a surprise to you, but televisions work even if non-residents are in the house.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
If she tries to tickle your second arse hole then she's a keeper... At least for a little while. Not for a long while.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ive just been texting my old Mexican girlfriend. We reminisces about time in park city and other escapades.

I remember when we were in Vegas and I went for a piss, I came back and some basketball player was hitting on her, it was awkward, he'd put 100 dollars in her video poker machine at the bar and we proceeded to lose it all for him. Was pretty funny.