General Tinder is a right cunt.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was it filled with fake pictures of a girl who looked like her picture 10 years ago, or a “Karen”, or brats?

I found it funny aniuy 2 years ago.

This one chick I “liked” sent me a video of her standing in front of her refrigerator, not verbatim, but “Hi there, I’m sending this video to you because you were chosen amongst many others and we might get together but you’re one of the guys that is receiving this video so bidoe me back”

Laughed my ass off. I’m going to try and find it but I deleted tinder a while ago.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Was it filled with fake pictures of a girl who looked like her picture 10 years ago, or a “Karen”, or brats?

I found it funny aniuy 2 years ago.

This one chick I “liked” sent me a video of her standing in front of her refrigerator, not verbatim, but “Hi there, I’m sending this video to you because you were chosen amongst many others and we might get together but you’re one of the guys that is receiving this video so bidoe me back”

Laughed my ass off. I’m going to try and find it but I deleted tinder a while ago.
It was mostly legit chicks then. There were like 6 months between when I broke up with my ex and met my now-wife. I travelled around south east Asia in between that time. Spent like 4 days in Singapore and I got literally over 350 matches in 3 days. Shit was cray cray

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just sent a super like to some Indian/Pakistani looking chick. Let's see if she gets back, then I will have all the infinity stones.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken deer is following me. Ain't seen this cocksucker for ages and he shows up today??

IMG_20210523_173105.jpgIMG_20210523_173057.jpg

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If they had Tinder back when I was 20-30 years old, I would have eclipsed Wilt Chamberlin. Back then you had to go old school and pull a skallywag out of a bar at 2am, or get a number at a stop light & run some game for a couple of weeks before running up in that ass. And I still went ham for that 10–12 year span. Tinder would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Bunch of divorcees, or chics looking for a weekend hook up....shiiiiieeeeeet.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If they had Tinder back when I was 20-30 years old, I would have eclipsed Wilt Chamberlin. Back then you had to go old school and pull a skallywag out of a bar at 2am, or get a number at a stop light & run some game for a couple of weeks before running up in that ass. And I still went ham for that 10–12 year span. Tinder would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Bunch of divorcees, or chics looking for a weekend hook up....shiiiiieeeeeet.
Until you realize most are named Marvin with a hairy gut or pics are from another profile......lol, it looks all good, but you’d be surprised

M

member 3289

She may not be very politically correct, but I still don't think OP should let this opportunity go by

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Diddnt you bang lots of women anyways? I'm sure you had a really hight figure on some thread

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Diddnt you bang lots of women anyways? I'm sure you had a really hight figure on some thread
Yeah, had a good run there. Stopped counting to be honest but probably close to 200 by the time I married my wife 18 yrs ago. Needless to say, I got it out of my system.

Shit, I bar hopped Wed thru Sun for years. You bar hop 250 days a year for that long and you’re going to luck into some pussy along the way. Some 10’s...a lot of 7’s...and a few complete pigs. And I wouldn’t change a thing. It was a blast.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Found one of these fuckers. Can't remember what they are called.

IMG_20210523_194812.jpg

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

How many women have seen and felt your purple headed warrior?

Roughly.