General Tinder is a right cunt.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I have no issue with Tinder. Hooked up with a bunch of foreigners with it, and ended up finding by far the best partner I've ever had.

??

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have no issue with Tinder. Hooked up with a bunch of foreigners with it, and ended up finding by far the best partner I've ever had.

??
Did he make you wear a condom?

My tinder tart is mad at me. Giving me the silent treatment, which is nice. I don't suffer fools, and ain't got no time for that bullshit.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Did he make you wear a condom?
I'm not gay. So what if I was, though? Who cares? Are you 14 years old? Is this the 1990s? Update your insults mate, nobody has said "huh huh, are you gay or something, huh huh huh" to me since high school, and that was a loooooooong fucking time ago. ?

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not gay. So what if I was, though? Who cares? Are you 14 years old? Is this the 1990s? Update your insults mate, nobody has said "huh huh, are you gay or something, huh huh huh" to me since high school, and that was a loooooooong fucking time ago. ?

??
Settle down crocodile dumbdee.

Any better?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah that's better. ? Seriously man, going "yeah 'cause you're gay, huh huh huh" is flat out moronic at this point. I'm no woke warrior, but honestly, who gives a shit if anyone here is gay?

??
Settle down you silly goose, nobody cares what you do with your mouth. It was a joke. Stop trying to cancel me.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Settle down you silly goose, nobody cares what you do with your mouth. It was a joke. Stop trying to cancel me.
I'm not trying to cancel you. Just pointing out that your joke made you look like a backwards moron. Big deal, I'm not too interested in litigating it over 15 more posts. Who cares, there is no hate crime committed here. ?

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore has already explained there was no hate crime here and we had a civil discussion. If he has a gripe then he can make it known. I don't think we have. I think you are just instigating again.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Unprovoked personal attacks to go with the homophobia, that's not nice.
At all.
Go fuck yourself, ex MoD who got fired for racism. Take that back demeanor and stick it up your ass. I'm not buying it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Go fuck yourself, ex MoD who got fired for racism. Take that back demeanor and stick it up your ass. I'm not buying it.
Ok, well you have a good day. I have no interest in shitting the place up with you, it's been a nice few weeks.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore did my comments offend you?
No, I'm not the type to get offended. Pissy maybe, but certainly not offended. I just thought they made you look a simpleton. I work a job where I hear far worse than that every hour. A couple of nights ago, someone asked where I was so they could come and shoot me, the fuckin' moron. That was recorded, and he'll end up in court for that. :laughing:

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No, I'm not the type to get offended. Pissy maybe, but certainly not offended. I just thought they made you look a simpleton. I work a job where I hear far worse than that every hour. A couple of nights ago, someone asked where I was so they could come and shoot me, the fuckin' moron. That was recorded, and he'll end up in court for that. :laughing:

??
Someone on here?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Someone on here?
:smile:

Nah. Just a random fuckwit. Happens pretty often. Pro tip - don't call your country's version of 911 and threaten to kill whoever answers. You'll probably get a visit for that, and you're not going to talk your way out of it when the call is recorded and the phone # is automatically logged. :smile:

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Nah. Just a random fuckwit. Happens pretty often. Pro tip - don't call your country's version of 911 and threaten to kill whoever answers. You'll probably get a visit for that, and you're not going to talk your way out of it when the call is recorded and the phone # is automatically logged. :smile:

??
A few years back I had a galaxy note phone. I'd installed a Deus ex (video game) theme on it because I liked the colours. The fucker kept calling the emergency number when it was in my pocket. I had the police show up on e because they had received a call in that specific area. They looked through my apartment to make sure I hadn't tied someone up and they were trying to escape.

They diddnt find them. It was a close call.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
A few years back I had a galaxy note phone. I'd installed a Deus ex (video game) theme on it because I liked the colours. The fucker kept calling the emergency number when it was in my pocket. I had the police show up on e because they had received a call in that specific area. They looked through my apartment to make sure I hadn't tied someone up and they were trying to escape.

They diddnt find them. It was a close call.

Yeah that happens all the time. Many/most phones have a button that will override the lock screen and place an emergency call. People pocket dial all the time, or their fucking kids play with their phone and hit it, though usually the operator before me who redirects the call to me will catch it.

Every once in awhile someone will hit that button when they roll onto their jeans while fucking. That will usually get put through to us, because it legit sounds like someone getting beaten up. :smile:

And then you listen intently while you're trying to figure out what's going on and how serious an assault it is and if there are any weapons involved, if it sounds like a possible homicide in progress etc....... then all of a sudden you just hear someone moan "oh yeah, give me that big dick, it feels sooooooo gooooooood"...... and you immediately feel like a real creep, and exit the call.

When that happens, it's a bit of a tradition for us that right before we exit the call, we hit the button that makes the phone announce at top volume "You have dialed the emergency line. If you require emergency assistance, please press five-five, and your call will be connected to the police."

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just kidding throb. She tried to put me in the doghouse so I told her to fuck off. Ain't nobody got time for that bullshit

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

??
Sounds pretty defensive