Tips on how to pick up chicks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I need more than advice, I need a cheap hooker. She'd probably turn me down too.
:oops:
You have to move to Thailand obviously.

Look at Disciplined Galt @Galt for instance.

No female who isnt special needs would want to be within 20 yards of that guy.

What did he do? He improvised and moved to Thailand.

Now he is in the unique position to ask himself whether he wants to spend his 25 cents on Ramen or if he wants to spend it on getting laid.

Theres always hope L @PND

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You have to move to Thailand obviously.

Look at Disciplined Galt @Galt for instance.

No female who isnt special needs would want to be within 20 yards of that guy.

What did he do? He improvised and moved to Thailand.

Now he is in the unique position to ask himself whether he wants to spend his 25 cents on Ramen or if he wants to spend it on getting laid.

Theres always hope L @PND
You're not totally wrong, any western woman with a tiny sense of self preservation knows to not be around me. Third world chicks think they can hack me lol.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You're not totally wrong, any western woman with a tiny sense of self preservation knows to not be around me. Third world chicks think they can hack me lol.
one of them fixin to hack your dick off

Left Hook Larry

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I dont see any questions that you asked on either pages.

Heading to the store to get more brew and will answer them them when i get back if i can see them
ill have to give you lessons on how to use a smartphone some time. here's my questions. we can trade tech knowledge for knowledge with chicks.

do u pay for the dinner if its ur first time seeing that chick? how would u handle that?
whats the best drinks to have at my place?
u got any advice for someone who stills lives in mom's basement? how you navigate around that? maybe say trying to save up money?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am divorced. Got married when I was 20 to a Hawaiian chick and got divorced when I was 25
Sorry to hear but I assume it's for the best. Perhaps you could give some tips to the younger men reading about how to not make the same mistakes when selecting a woman.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ill have to give you lessons on how to use a smartphone some time. here's my questions. we can trade tech knowledge for knowledge with chicks.

do u pay for the dinner if its ur first time seeing that chick? how would u handle that?
u got any advice for someone who stills lives in mom's basement? how you navigate around that? maybe say trying to save up money?
"Sup girl...my internet friends call me Left Hand Larry...."

Left Hook Larry

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"Sup girl...my internet friends call me Left Hand Larry...."
ill be chatting them up on plenty of fish and tell them my name is Kelly. they wont know if im a lesbian or a dude with a chicks name.

1) have money

End of thread/

If you don't be funny and handsome. You can be short and handsome , also have success seen this Saturday with a guy shorter and far more hand some than I.

I have some money.

I am short.

That's all I got. :(

Works night out tonight with all the young girls from the hotel...I am taken though.

Will try to smuggle pics back to you fuckers.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015

Definitely dont pay for dinner the first time unless we're going to a place thats less than $10 a plate.

Most of my "first dates" happen at like 2am when mostly just fast food places are open. Ill usually reluctanctly foot the $15 bill for our meal when that happens

As far as living in your moms basement....not sure what to say. Id probably save up a few hundred and rent a decent hotel room and bring the chick back to there. Lie and say youre from out of town.

Anastasios

Feb 22, 2016
Here are some of my tips:

1) Figure out through experience what you like. Do you like banging your girl first thing in the morning, to make your day? Then bang her again when shes at work, and then again later? These kind of things matter, you want a partner that is genetically similar to you.

2) Be self sufficient, organized and successful in accordance with your wants in life. So figure out what you like and then don't be a fucking bum, realize your goals and aim high.

3) Leaving this here for later, I might come up with something.

I do not claim I am successful at this. I'd rather go the p4p route. The only reason I see to marriage is the whole embryo selection and DNA analysis for IQ et.c., since I can then get a child that is even smarter than me, and that would be earth shatteringly awesome.