Tips on how to pick up chicks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
My face looks like a badly misshapen salamander, so I have to rely upon my limited intellect and big dong. This is why I am married and why my wife probably feels robbed.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Are we just one night standing or trying to wife these bitches?

Make sure your place is comfortably clean. Not clean to the point they think you have another woman or your mom clean it but clean enough they wont feel like they caught the clap from sitting on your toilet.

Also dont overdue the decorations. Real men dont decorate shit, keep your sports and beer bottle collection seperate from you living spaces it looks childish.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I actually agree with everything outlined in the OP, including the line about hillbillies.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Interesting read

All preposterous nonsense of course, but interesting none the less

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My advice, be well groomed, dress nice, start innocent conversation (dont just hot on them, they know they got ya on the hook then) be funny. Before to long she will say "so are you single?"

Further advice is find a hotel with a event center, hang out the hotel bar, go wedding crashing. Bunch of single ladies just saw someone they know get locked down and are now frothing at the gash to find a man, and likely had a few drinks.

Welp

Got home at 3.AM

No fucking pictures as I am a loser whos phone died.

Gotta be in work in half hour..4 hours sleep and still drunk.

Fick this shit.

Before @Song2 asks...Yhe scar on my lip was from a bottle...I have them all over...I have another gash right on my BELLEND M8

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
extreme sandals
Dafuq is that?

be well groomed
In my experience a lot of dem ladies like a well-kept beard nowadays. And those who don't can always ask you to get rid of it later - in exchange for something big on their part, of course.
But if you have a beard like KennyF @KennyF, let it be..

Further advice is find a hotel with a event center, hang out the hotel bar, go wedding crashing. Bunch of single ladies just saw someone they know get locked down and are now frothing at the gash to find a man, and likely had a few drinks.
Using their emotional state eh? Its an easy hunting ground for sure.

Actually I was picked up by a 'crashing' girl once from a wedding, was in some old castle turned hotel, and for some reason I danced with my aunt in the lobby. Father with two daughters comes in.. going up to their room(s), girls can't stop staring.. and who can blame em, I looked like James Bond.
One came back down later looming outside the ballroom, brave enough to make herself known at least... I made it worth her while.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dafuq is that?

In my experience a lot of dem ladies like a well-kept beard nowadays. And those who don't can always ask you to get rid of it later - in exchange for something big on their part, of course.
But if you have a beard like KennyF @KennyF, let it be..

Using their emotional state eh? Its an easy hunting ground for sure.

Actually I was picked up by a 'crashing' girl once from a wedding, was in some old castle turned hotel, and for some reason I danced with my aunt in the lobby. Father with two daughters comes in.. going up to their room(s), girls can't stop staring.. and who can blame em, I looked like James Bond.
One came back down later looming outside the ballroom, brave enough to make herself known at least... I made it worth her while.
Scissored he timbers. Good times. Wedding are fun