Tips on how to pick up chicks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can actually attest that some of the info here is true. Remember that Uber chick I met? I diddnt.like her very much so wasn't really that into her. Not really my type but a nice enough girl. She was into me bad. And I was waaaay more of a cunt than usual around her. I was trying to trick.her into.thinking I'm no good so she would just fuck off but it seemed to endear her if anything

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Well riddle me this,

How many deals you sealed since you started doing your own thing?

Exactly!

You need guidance
20 year old early on, then shut off from the world for about 6 months, then nurse and working on an Indian nurse in Peterborough who wants to meet up this weekend
Second meet up with Lichfield chick this Saturday so can’t complain
How are you getting on playa?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
20 year old early on, then shut off from the world for about 6 months, then nurse and working on an Indian nurse in Peterborough who wants to meet up this weekend
I don't want to meet a lady, they do me fucken head in, however I did get a text yesterday from a longtime friend I've never banged to say she's heading to my town next Friday with her hoebag friends. I told her if I'm free I'll swing by and say hi.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Peterborough is a fucken dump FYI. I like Indian ladies tho. As long as they ain't got themega sideburns going

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Doesn’t sound like sealed deals to me.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Another tip is not to get hooked on meth.
I've told countless people not to ever take meth. There's no point these days, especially with the price of mamba so cheap. Even the homeless can afford it