Titan FC signs long-term broadcast partnership with UFC Fight Pass

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Starting next month, you'll be able to watch Titan FC exclusively on UFC Fight Pass.

Titan executives Jeff Aronson and Lex McMahon announced that the promotion has signed a "ground-breaking" broadcast partnership with Fight Pass on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani. Previously, Titan had been on CBS Sports Network.

"What better partner to have than the 800-pound gorilla, the No. 1 fight promotion in the business?" McMahon said. "If I'm gonna have someone go to bat for me, it's gonna be [UFC president] Dana White and [CEO] Lorenzo Fertitta."

Titan FC 34 on July 18 in Montreal will be the first event on Fight Pass. A pair of UFC veterans, Pat Healy and Mike Ricci, will meet for the lightweight title in the main event. In the co-main event, Kurt Holobaugh will defend his bantamweight title against Andre Harrison. Also on the card, featherweight champion Brett Johns meets Anthony Gutierrez and top prospect Phil Hawes will make his debut.

Along with the broadcast distribution deal, Titan will allow its fighters to move up to the UFC and vice versa, Aronson said.

"To see the way everybody else does business versus how Zuffa does business, it was a natural fit," Aronson said.

LINK to full story: Titan FC signs long-term broadcast partnership with UFC Fight Pass - MMA Fighting

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Waiting for Titan and WSOF merge or WSOF merge with RFA. Think it's inevitable and the only way WSOF to save face and recoup some money.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if they merged all 3 they would have a really decent promotion with good prospects for the future

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Feed Gaethje...He needs more souks until he can go to the UFC and fight Diaz..tell me that wouldn't be a fucking war..NATE VS GAETHJE

Last edited: