Titans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
As someone who loved the teen titans animated show i had heard about this live action remake thought and it sounded like a pile of shit. But, after watching the first two episodes, I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised at how much Im liking it.

Sure starfire looks like a black crack whore but the other characters are pretty cool and Dick Grayson isn’t fucking around when dealing with criminals.

There’s quite a bit of gore and some useless swearing but I’m down with the mature rating.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I'll give it a shot but my expectations are low as just about everything DC is putting out I've found disappointing.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Is anyone watching this? It’s getting better with every episode (other than Starfire not talking the way she should and still looking like a crack whore) and last week they had a Doom Patrol episode as a segue into their new show that’s coming in 2019.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Honestly I have no idea. I got rid of cable years ago. But if you need an invite to a great torrent site I can help you out.
Many thanks but I'll figure it out. I don't like the idea of illegal streaming, etc. Not judging or anything.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
DC Universe. DCs has a streaming service now. Only available in the US
Thanks for the info. I think I'll pass on any extra streaming services. I am losing count. A reason why I haven't watched the new Star Trek yet. I'd end up with countless of streaming services doubling what I'd ever paid while having still cable. It's going backwards if you ask me.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for the info. I think I'll pass on any extra streaming services. I am losing count. A reason why I haven't watched the new Star Trek yet. I'd end up with countless of streaming services doubling what I'd ever paid while having still cable. It's going backwards if you ask me.
I appreciate your convictions and respect that you will not download anything but I’m upset that due to your inflexible honourable nature you are missing out on two great shows.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I appreciate your convictions and respect that you will not download anything but I’m upset that due to your inflexible honourable nature you are missing out on two great shows.
I'm sure it's something I am missing out on something great, but I just don't feel like having countless of streaming services. It's just not very practical, and more costly than cable TV ever was. I am not watching enough to justify it all but it's more about principle. But yes I agree, due to this new method of watching many people will miss out on many cool shows. They're scattered around.