Tito beats Silva in a boxing rematch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins a boxing rematch between Anderson Silva and Tito Ortiz?

• Tito Ortiz

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • The Huntington Beach Bad Boy

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
That was a fluke shot that was about 85% illegal. Immediate rematch is in order and this time I think we see the real Tito.

What say you, you bunch of TMMACers?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Me thinks we watched at least 2 rigged fights, well I didn't watch them but the "highlights" were very strange looking.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Me thinks we watched at least 2 rigged fights, well I didn't watch them but the "highlights" were very strange looking.
Tito faked that ko it was rigged they were all rigged. holyfield let vitor uppercut him into the stratosphere.

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
No. You watched a wrestler try to outbox an elite striker (and fail as epically as everyone thought he would) and a 58 year old experience the consequences of trying to throw punches at the age of 58.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Looks like no one lost:

Triller Fight Club returned to the pay-per-view (PPV) market last weekend in Hollywood, Fla.,, where it asked curious fight fans to cough up $49.99 for its “Legends II” lineup, including the heavyweight headliner between Evander Holyfield and Vitor Belfort, as well as the undercard showdowns pitting Anderson Silva against Tito Ortiz, and David Haye opposite Joe Fournier.

But Triller is now under fire for “lying” to the public after it was later revealed that all three contests were merely exhibitions, despite being promoted as professional bouts. That means Holyfield, Ortiz, and Fournier — who all suffered lopsided defeats — will escape “The Sunshine State” without registering official losses.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Looks like no one lost:

Triller Fight Club returned to the pay-per-view (PPV) market last weekend in Hollywood, Fla.,, where it asked curious fight fans to cough up $49.99 for its “Legends II” lineup, including the heavyweight headliner between Evander Holyfield and Vitor Belfort, as well as the undercard showdowns pitting Anderson Silva against Tito Ortiz, and David Haye opposite Joe Fournier.

But Triller is now under fire for “lying” to the public after it was later revealed that all three contests were merely exhibitions, despite being promoted as professional bouts. That means Holyfield, Ortiz, and Fournier — who all suffered lopsided defeats — will escape “The Sunshine State” without registering official losses.
That was to be expected.

There was no way that even a horrible commission like Florida would sanction Haye/Fournier or Vitor/Evander. I'm a little surprised that Tito/Anderson wasn't legit but that could also explain the 2 minute rounds. Probably avoided drug testing for any of the 3 fights as well.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They kept mentioning it was two minute rounds. I just figured it was exhibition, but I diddnt realize they sold it as pro bouts.

Was a bag of wank anyway.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
No. You watched a wrestler try to outbox an elite striker (and fail as epically as everyone thought he would) and a 58 year old experience the consequences of trying to throw punches at the age of 58.
Nothing wrong with throwing punches at 58, just don't do it against younger pro fighter...especially TRT Vitor