Tito gets confused again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Even though they're both ignorant as hell I would love to hear Tito and Schaub do a podcast together about current events.

I would have to listen just to hear what kind of dumb shit would pour effortlessly out of them.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Even though they're both ignorant as hell I would love to hear Tito and Schaub do a podcast together about current events.

I would have to listen just to hear what kind of dumb shit would pour effortlessly out of them.
That would be quite funny. I don't think I could make it more than 30 minutes, but until then it would be fun to see if either one could complete a full sentence.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
certainly 'it is what it is' would be said at least 15 times, with both seemingly thinking it is a valuable philosophical statement

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
just because Tito doesn't know how days of the week work, doesn't mean people who do understand them should take the piss.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015

Hahahahahaha!

And Jacob Volkman could get his own segment to report on news and current political events.

-------
I must say though that I gained a ton of respect for Shaub for some of the things he said on the Corona situation, I liked Tito's message after the last Chuck fight, and Volkman...best nickname in the game, right there!