Tito Ortiz believes he can beat Jon Jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

In a fight that should never ever take place, Tito Ortiz thinks he can be the man to beat Jon Jones.

Tito Ortiz may have made his MMA debut over a decade before current UFC light heavyweight champ and pound-for-pound number one Jon Jones did, but that isn’t stopping the 44-year-old veteran from believing he can be the man to dethrone ‘Bones.’

Ortiz (20-12-1) is probably the least active he has ever been in his 20-year MMA career, only fighting three times in the last four years. “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” knocked out Chuck Liddell in their trilogy fight on Golden Boy Promotions inaugural MMA event last year.

Making the bold statement when he recently spoke to TMZ, Ortiz feels he can be the one to beat the man many consider the greatest…

Tito Ortiz believes he can beat Jon Jones: My mind and body are ‘in the right place’

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
“I train, actually six days a week. Five days a week I’ll train three days a week. One of those days I’ll train two days of the week. So, six days a week I’ll be training.”

- Actual quote from Tito Ortiz

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

In a fight that should never ever take place, Tito Ortiz thinks he can be the man to beat Jon Jones.

Tito Ortiz may have made his MMA debut over a decade before current UFC light heavyweight champ and pound-for-pound number one Jon Jones did, but that isn’t stopping the 44-year-old veteran from believing he can be the man to dethrone ‘Bones.’

Ortiz (20-12-1) is probably the least active he has ever been in his 20-year MMA career, only fighting three times in the last four years. “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” knocked out Chuck Liddell in their trilogy fight on Golden Boy Promotions inaugural MMA event last year.

Making the bold statement when he recently spoke to TMZ, Ortiz feels he can be the one to beat the man many consider the greatest…

Tito Ortiz believes he can beat Jon Jones: My mind and body are ‘in the right place’

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Tito says a lot of odd things and at times he deserves the laughs he gets, but I think to be a fighter still in the game you have to believe you can beat anyone. It doesn’t surprise me that he thinks he can beat Jon Jones. If you don’t think you have the ability to beat the best, what are you even still doing in the game?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Tito says a lot of odd things and at times he deserves the laughs he gets, but I think to be a fighter still in the game you have to believe you can beat anyone. It doesn’t surprise me that he thinks he can beat Jon Jones. If you don’t think you have the ability to beat the best, what are you even still doing in the game?
Great insight. That is the kind of mindset that has won you the annual "Top Gooch Award" of Canada 7 years in a row.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I also think mma journalists set up fighters with these questions for click bait. They'll sit down with Max Holloway and during an interview say "Max how do you think you'd do against a fighter like GSP" and Max will say "I don't know, anything can happen, I think if I could keep it standing I could beat him." and the headline is "Max Holloway thinks he could beat GSP". Then people fly off the handle and say what an idiot Max is for thinking he can beat GSP.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
tito couldnt beat jon jones in a game of checkers or a foot race let alone in a fight

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Wow, you have gotten smarter.
Unbelievable!

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
well definitely Tito Ortiz is the gift-givingest orator of the night by now. he gets younger while he ages, a good 2-3 days at a time. and all that time for extra training, and focusing on one thing: being the best at what he does, putting on a show for his fans and taking care of business at home and in the market place. because Tito is also a very smart investor. but in training, he goes hard these days and 7 days from now, he'll be doing push ups in October. wonder how El Patron thinks he is going to deal with that. well it's real and it's happening Saturday night.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It'll take a man that has fought with a cracked skull to beat Jon Jones