Tito Ortiz is Back!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
when you're about to start a 9 month training camp for a fight that's apparently all the way in the southern hemisphere, it's imperative that you have a girlfriend who's a good mother-in-law to your children

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL
I love that guy's lingo

He is fucking his mother in law

good to have a hot in law I guess

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Lmao
Gosh almighty, I’ve never even fucked up publicly like that and I’ve said some stupid shit

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I hear Tito is like one of the nicest mma fighters to fans. I've never met him before but I have heard this so much, it makes it difficult to laugh at him. I still do, it just makes it difficult.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I hear Tito is like one of the nicest mma fighters to fans. I've never met him before but I have heard this so much, it makes it difficult to laugh at him. I still do, it just makes it difficult.
He's amazing honestly, gets treat like shit by too many people for the stuff he says and his rivalry with Chuck.

I'll always be a fan.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I remember being really impressed with Tito when he was coaching on TUF. He really took it seriously, cared about the guys on his team, and seemed like a really good guy.

Jan 21, 2015
he seems to have trouble with concepts of time/calendars etc; start preparing for a fight in July for a match in the fall, but its in april? wtf lol

What was that other quote where he said he trains 5 times a week, 3 days per day for 6 weeks a day or something? lol

I think his brain maybe has some inability to make sense of sequential order

I still like him though
WAR TITO!! :D

Last edited:

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
he seems to have trouble with concepts of time/calendars etc. start preparing for a fight in July for a match in the fall, but its in april?

What was that other quote where he said he trains 5 times a week, 3 days per day for 6 weeks a day or something? lol

I think his brain maybe has some inability to make sense of sequential order

I still like him though
WAR TITO!! :D
it's because he got his skull cracked, hasn't been the same since