Tito Ortiz says he approached the UFC about a 3rd fight with Chuck Liddell

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

“I have a lot of interest level [in a third fight],” Ortiz told TMZ this week. “Actually, on New Year’s, I asked the matchmakers for the UFC if they’d ever want to do a Chuck Liddell-Tito Ortiz III and he kind of looked at me and laughed and said, ‘Chuck couldn’t pass to fight again. He’s been knocked out, unconscious, five times.’ I guarantee you the doctor won’t give him a license.”

Tito Ortiz Says He Approached the UFC About a Third Fight Against Chuck Liddell

Doesn't sound likely in the UFC. Give Coker a call!

Chuck also said, besides Chael as a possible opponent, he'd be down for a third fight against Tito...

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

“I have a lot of interest level [in a third fight],” Ortiz told TMZ this week. “Actually, on New Year’s, I asked the matchmakers for the UFC if they’d ever want to do a Chuck Liddell-Tito Ortiz III and he kind of looked at me and laughed and said, ‘Chuck couldn’t pass to fight again. He’s been knocked out, unconscious, five times.’ I guarantee you the doctor won’t give him a license.”

Tito Ortiz Says He Approached the UFC About a Third Fight Against Chuck Liddell

Doesn't sound likely in the UFC. Give Coker a call!

Chuck also said, besides Chael as a possible opponent, he'd be down for a third fight against Tito...

Chuck was talking about about another fight on BB. Tito vs chuck makes sense for it...

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
He might be interested, but he'd be the only one. He had his shot at Chuck, twice, and got his ass kicked both times.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd watch it for sure. I'd love to see it in fact. Not sure why.but I would

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
this is probably nearing the end of Tito's big window... where he's at about 50% and Chuck's at 20%. Tito's about 5-6 years younger, so it's kind of like a period when Michael Jordan was 40 and still in the league but way past it and someone like, say, Gary Payton was 34 and still at the tail end of the productive part of his career. Jordan was clearly better when they were 32 and 26, but there's that brief window before Payton got too old where he was objectively the more effective NBA player. (Tito and Chuck were much closer to the same level than Jordan and Payton, of course, but Chuck undeniably had Tito's number and probably would have beaten him close to 10 out of 10 times in 2002 or so)

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
At this point in life, Tito would beat Chuck until he shit himself. The problem is Chuck doesn’t know that. He may be actually take that fight.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
How many times has Tito unretired? I don't mind if he keeps fighting but enough of the retirement announcements/shows.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
At this point in life, Tito would beat Chuck until he shit himself. The problem is Chuck doesn’t know that. He may be actually take that fight.
Chuck thinks he beats Jon Jones. On juice or not.

This fight makes no sense for anyone especially Chuck.