VID Tito Ortiz Vs Mad Dog White

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Dana once said “I sparred every day with some heavy hitters. Have you ever seen ‘3 o clock high?’. That’s what it was like every day I had to spar, I was like ‘oh shit, not again’”

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dana once said “I sparred every day with some heavy hitters. Have you ever seen ‘3 o clock high?’. That’s what it was like every day I had to spar, I was like ‘oh shit, not again’”
Buddy Revell would've murdered Mad Dog White.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I remember this, thinking Dana would get obliterated.. but have since seen a few people mention he did ok in sparring. we were robbed of this match, fellas.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Shit was fake

Year or Two later Dana was rebranded as a badass or some shit and looking tough on magazine covers

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Shit was fake

Year or Two later Dana was rebranded as a badass or some shit and looking tough on magazine covers
Yeah I've always said that Dana vs Tito stunt and the SPIKE tv promo was what really launched Dana as the biggest star in the promotion a la Vince McMahon, when the promoter is the biggest name and is taking up all the oxygen it keeps fighter pay down. If you remember the promo coincided with Dana going on trt, shaving his skull and getting his grill fixed. It was a complete image makeover and the knuckleheads bought it hook line and sinker. The old nerdy Dana was gone and soon forgotten and BLAF was born :D

Last edited:

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dana's ALWAYS training. Years and years of punching out his wife keeps his skills next level. Tito wouldn't have stood a chance without takedowns...

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dana's ALWAYS training. Years and years of punching out his wife keeps his skills next level. Tito wouldn't have stood a chance without takedowns...
The fake sparring video I posted shows him dropping his guard and leaning in low to deliver a left jab to the body about six times in a minute.

There's no way you could sit on that the seventh time and knock his block off. No way. :D