NSFW Tits So Perfect, They Were Spotted From Space.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have seen that Gif before and even posted it myself

I still watched for 2 minutes just for a chance to see perfect tits

Well played
Same. I've posted it too on this site and still watched for a bit. Fuck you op you dog faced pony soldier.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the only places I have seen sharks is san onofre and long beach when they came within feet of where I was swimming . the bigger threat for me is sting rays though those things can put you in agony.

View: https://youtu.be/mS0GxHe5kLk
I have seen one underneath me when surfing on the oregon coast...probably 10 long feet easy.
Another time people on the jetty were waving hands at us out in the lineup...when we got in they said they had seen a large fin.

I know attacks are rare but that is some scary shit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have seen one underneath me when surfing on the oregon coast...probably 10 long feet easy.
Another time people on the jetty were waving hands at us out in the lineup...when we got in they said they had seen a large fin.

I know attacks are rare but that is some scary shit.
I once got in trouble for biting someone's nose when i Was only 8 years old. I'd love to fight a shark. I'd probably bite the cunt first.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I once got in trouble for biting someone's nose when i Was only 8 years old. I'd love to fight a shark. I'd probably bite the cunt first.
lol I wouldn't even want to fuck with a sea lion those things are like 6-8ft long smaller than a shark 660lbs too.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol I wouldn't even want to fuck with a sea lion those things are like 6-8ft long smaller than a shark 660lbs.
Do polar bears eat them? I seen some polar bears in San Diego. And a panda. And splintys gay rhino before it snuffed it, which should have nullified the grand Prix.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Do polar bears eat them? I seen some polar bears in San Diego. And a panda. And splintys gay rhino before it snuffed it, which should have nullified the grand Prix.
a polar bear could eat other bears in theory. I can't decipher the rest of your clanging.