TJ on PEDs in Combat Sports

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rambo just pointed that out to me too and that blew my mind!

How are they not testing for EPO??
Dim the doping guy said that 170 of 2500 tests that went to WADA labs for MMA fighters(all orgs) were tested for EPO in 2017
possibly those were requested/paid for by certain states(NY?)

If the fighters have this info, it would be very easy to pick when to take long lasting EPO for certain fight night advantage and for training also

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
On the Taco Bell someone mentioned that EPO is no doubt a PED but it's not a steroid so maybe that's why but it still boggles the mind...
Think about this ..

USADA and The Golden Snitch were the fucking guys who went after and took out Lance Armstrong!!!!

You know that whole Lance Armstrong Saga that played out in front of the entire World!!

They got Lance for taking EPO!!

Golden Snitch made his name off taking out Lance and his EPO!

So its absolutely ridiculous to think USADA / Golden Snitch and Company would somehow not test for EPO.....

LMAO!!!!! This shits madness!!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Lance Armstrong on The Golden Snitch Jeff Novitsky.

“[Couple of questions]. Why the double standard for Jones and others? And let’s get right to it, what does the science and scientists say? I think I know the answer, but let’s let the star f*cker speak to it.”

Time Stamped for EPO Discussion:

Last edited:

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
It's surprising to me that they don't test for EPO more often, but I understand that they don't do it every time because apparently it makes things much more costly and complicated.

The craziest thing that I heard is that they actually are not freezing old samples due to cost constraints. This was one of the bigger selling points when they announced the USADA deal initially. Antidoping is an industry where even the best isn't that good.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's surprising to me that they don't test for EPO more often, but I understand that they don't do it every time because apparently it makes things much more costly and complicated.

The craziest thing that I heard is that they actually are not freezing old samples due to cost constraints. This was one of the bigger selling points when they announced the USADA deal initially. Antidoping is an industry where even the best isn't that good.
yep
backtesting is one of the only positives I saw about USADA
now if you get away with doping(which most high level dopers do) then you are scott free and apparently not subject to backtesting

even more of a joke now and EPO has apparently been very easy to do, I wonder what else is easy to use currently

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
ok so who else has jurisdiction for testing athletes?

usada
athletic commissions
???
(profit)