TME about Eric Nyenhuis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gentlemanscombatives

Aug 31, 2020
The current legal battle around the pancrase reboot in the us and the documentary associated with have turned up this guys name. Reportedly he was on the UG around 2013 claiming to be a trainer at the Lions Den. Does anyone remember this? Any UG refugees with long memories?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The current legal battle around the pancrase reboot in the us and the documentary associated with have turned up this guys name. Reportedly he was on the UG around 2013 claiming to be a trainer at the Lions Den. Does anyone remember this? Any UG refugees with long memories?
I assume you have done some dives into google searches?

I wasn't familiar with the name myself until now.

gentlemanscombatives

Aug 31, 2020
Yeah I've seen all that, i was hoping to get some recollections without tainting them with the preconception ( one that i agree with at this point im my research) that the dude's a conman

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

badassbrawler

Mar 29, 2021
Eric is nothing but scam artist. I used to train at the Lions Den CT I was there when the owner Doug Cartelli had him removed from his gym. He would just hang around outside and bother members for money. The guy is no good. He uses peoples names without their permission. Ken shamrock and his wife said it numerous times all he did was mop the gym maps for them. His new scam is Pancrase he stole the name and is attempting to throw a fight April 3rd. Mark my words if anyone buys a ticket they will get burnt. He attaches all these people to it like Mickey Burnett, Ken Shamrock, Guy Metzger, etc. I googled that he named Guy Metzger and Doug Cartelli to his team and they were not even aware of it. This guy is a sick man. Everything about this guy stinks

Last edited:

badassbrawler

Mar 29, 2021
This is crazy the more you Dig on Eric Nyenhuis the more shit you find. He states in one of his many Bios That he is producer on a documentary about Justin Crediable a ex professional wrestler from Connecticut with a guy by that of David Gere of shadowvale productions but what I just found out he ripped everyone off including Justin Credible. I don’t understand how he is getting away with this.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is gonna be one of them weird threads isn't it.

Are you all part of a feuding ninja clan or something?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Heheh .

Look at the bottom comment.

I like this guy.

Screenshot_20210330-163642.jpg

That's some straight up warriors shit right there. I hope he flipped off the tunbulls on his way up the stairs.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
crowbar @crowbar

I also bumped it on the UG for you seeing as I'm nice. I think all the info I could find as already been covered so it's down to word of mouth.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Although it's pretty much a slam dunk already that the guy is dodgy as fuck I wouldn't mind hearing another story or two if they are out there.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yea I should have split that post in two. I tagged you to see if you had any insight towards said guy, the next part was aimed at OP

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I never heard of this guy & I have followed the Lion`s Den for years.I even go back to Shamrock 2000.
He does say in an old post he was lions den SD. Apparently that's all been rebuked as nonsense. Just wasn't sure if you knew of him

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
He does say in an old post he was lions den SD. Apparently that's all been rebuked as nonsense. Just wasn't sure if you knew of him
I lose a little info when it comes to the Lion`s Den in San Diego.It was actually in Chula Vista & Tony Galindo ended up buying it and renamed it the Bullpen or Bull Pen.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Don't know him luckily..I know a few ppl that have been burnt by ppl like this dirt bag.. Imagine fighting Terry fucking Martin, actually dropping him twice only to get knocked out, then not get paid.. 5k was never seen and the promoter left all the fighters in Costa Rica in the hotel with no way home or pay..I was supposed to fight Elliott Marshall on that same show for "5k" but couldn't get passport in time, thank God.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don't know him luckily..I know a few ppl that have been burnt by ppl like this dirt bag.. Imagine fighting Terry fucking Martin, actually dropping him twice only to get knocked out, then not get paid.. 5k was never seen and the promoter left all the fighters in Costa Rica in the hotel with no way home or pay..I was supposed to fight Elliott Marshall on that same show for "5k" but couldn't get passport in time, thank God.
Fuck sake

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know how you feel mang. Darren till just dropped out of the vettori fight, I had a sn bet on that