TME about Eric Nyenhuis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Nyenhuis

Aug 5, 2021
Found another person that he scammed out of $4,000 dollars on the UG.

"Eric you know you are a crook. You scammed me for $4,000 to edit a documentary that wasn’t yours. You created a fake imdb.com 2 page and listed yourself as “Director”. Run from this man as fast as you can. Everything out of his mouth is a lie. He has a consistent history as a scammer. Just Google search his name."
this from the owner of figh labs not Dan Freeman who not only got his $4000 back but tried to bait me into some Gay for pay crazy shit.

Eric Nyenhuis

Aug 5, 2021
So if it’s on the internet it must be true. Anyone can say anything but let’s see proof….I’ll wait

I don’t have time to hate I’m to busy creating.

Attachments

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
this from the owner of figh labs not Dan Freeman who not only got his $4000 back but tried to bait me into some Gay for pay crazy shit.
Interesting.

Dan must be the spokesperson for the company & not the founder?

I see pictures with him & the product.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
So if it’s on the internet it must be true. Anyone can say anything but let’s see proof….I’ll wait

I don’t have time to hate I’m to busy creating.
Last I heard was that you were losing the Pancrase organization or at least giving it up.

How close am I?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I have a very long memory that I’m going to recall.
Lions Den
I joined Ken Shamrocks Lions Den in San Diego and I never said I was on the fight team. I was there to train in Pro Wrestling under Ollie Stienwandt

Tanya Shamrock was not even in the picture until the Lions Den was closed due to the rent not being paid.

I was there because of my friendship with Bob Shamrock while I was still a GJJ student and it’s funny that the Lions Den CT was brought up as it was a fitness center and I was friends with Douglas Cartelli and did more then any other trainer there from the begginers class to bringing in Danilo Chatman and marketing

Ask Douglas Cartelli how he got early released from the Fed. Wasn’t anyone of his employees that through him under the bus.

Pancrsse….we’ve had three shows and for the record that was at the behest of Manny over at 10th planet my plan has always been finish the documentary series launch the channel and do live events. We are back on that track

Credible…”Justin Credible says Eric ripped him off” Yeah? Where does it say that?

Eric Ripped off the warriors. Yeah? Which Warrior said that? None of them!!!

Eric Ripped off the Glow Wrestlers.
Yeah? Which Wrestler was that?
Taylor what’s her fuck who filed false rape charges against Jay Lethal?

Marilyn Ghigliotti sex tape. That crazy bitch stole my General Lee and filed a restraining order after extorting $3500 from me to get my car back. The judge called her a “Kook” and dismissed the request. Public record go look it up then told TMZ

So I’m open for any debate Bob Carson has had access to me and grilled me

View: https://youtu.be/r_iLx5m6i60

here’s my email
Thewariorsgroupllc@gmail.com
Ask me anything
I believe Bob is currently ill

Eric Nyenhuis

Aug 5, 2021
Baddass brawler and all you jerkoffs hiding behind fake names you all just regurgitate hater posts because if it’s on the internet it must be true.

What have any of you accomplished besides some gold medal for posting horseshit?

part 2

View: https://www.facebook.com/EricDanger9House/videos/666246582021598/?mibextid=cr9u03

I’m public and not hiding behind some fear of being found out. Step up Man up
Post your online name let’s see who’s who and what’s what…Bunch of fucking pussies scared to death

Attachments

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't even know what people are talking about

Who the F are the "warriors"? Tim Hardaway and Chris Mullin?

gentlemanscombatives

Aug 31, 2020
Every time I forget about this nonsense, Eric himself will do something dumb and remind me.
Did you actually book Madison Square garden despite failing to sell out that backyard in Florida?