TME about Eric Nyenhuis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
This guy has something coming up.Chris Lytle is supposed to be there also.I`ll be able to find out from Chris if this guy flakes on anybody or not.

1629347358849.png

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Found another person that he scammed out of $4,000 dollars on the UG.

"Eric you know you are a crook. You scammed me for $4,000 to edit a documentary that wasn’t yours. You created a fake imdb.com 2 page and listed yourself as “Director”. Run from this man as fast as you can. Everything out of his mouth is a lie. He has a consistent history as a scammer. Just Google search his name."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Found another person that he scammed out of $4,000 dollars on the UG.

"Eric you know you are a crook. You scammed me for $4,000 to edit a documentary that wasn’t yours. You created a fake imdb.com 2 page and listed yourself as “Director”. Run from this man as fast as you can. Everything out of his mouth is a lie. He has a consistent history as a scammer. Just Google search his name."
Sounds like it was probably a misunderstanding

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Someone on the UG had the other Eric Nyenhuis thread deleted.I'm pretty sure that I know who it was.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Eric showed up on that thread to somewhat defend himself & threaten a lawsuit.

I don't think that it was him who had the thread deleted.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Nyenhuis matched Bob Carson MMA @Bob Carson MMA against a goddamned MONSTER.... it was a set up. Bob never had a fair chance. Plus, if I'm being honest, the other guy looked like he had 20 pounds on Bob.

gentlemanscombatives

Aug 31, 2020
The thread was deleted after i posted the same questions i have here. In other news
My friend went to the pancrase seminar.
Neither josh nor chris were there, only jody malenko
My friend then got booked in a match against the champion the next day

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The thread was deleted after i posted the same questions i have here. In other news
My friend went to the pancrase seminar.
Neither josh nor chris were there, only jody malenko
My friend then got booked in a match against the champion the next day
Did you friend have anything to say about the fights?

Eric Nyenhuis

Aug 5, 2021
The current legal battle around the pancrase reboot in the us and the documentary associated with have turned up this guys name. Reportedly he was on the UG around 2013 claiming to be a trainer at the Lions Den. Does anyone remember this? Any UG refugees with long memories?
I have a very long memory that I’m going to recall.
Lions Den
I joined Ken Shamrocks Lions Den in San Diego and I never said I was on the fight team. I was there to train in Pro Wrestling under Ollie Stienwandt

Tanya Shamrock was not even in the picture until the Lions Den was closed due to the rent not being paid.

I was there because of my friendship with Bob Shamrock while I was still a GJJ student and it’s funny that the Lions Den CT was brought up as it was a fitness center and I was friends with Douglas Cartelli and did more then any other trainer there from the begginers class to bringing in Danilo Chatman and marketing

Ask Douglas Cartelli how he got early released from the Fed. Wasn’t anyone of his employees that through him under the bus.

Pancrsse….we’ve had three shows and for the record that was at the behest of Manny over at 10th planet my plan has always been finish the documentary series launch the channel and do live events. We are back on that track

Credible…”Justin Credible says Eric ripped him off” Yeah? Where does it say that?

Eric Ripped off the warriors. Yeah? Which Warrior said that? None of them!!!

Eric Ripped off the Glow Wrestlers.
Yeah? Which Wrestler was that?
Taylor what’s her fuck who filed false rape charges against Jay Lethal?

Marilyn Ghigliotti sex tape. That crazy bitch stole my General Lee and filed a restraining order after extorting $3500 from me to get my car back. The judge called her a “Kook” and dismissed the request. Public record go look it up then told TMZ

So I’m open for any debate Bob Carson has had access to me and grilled me

View: https://youtu.be/r_iLx5m6i60

here’s my email
Thewariorsgroupllc@gmail.com
Ask me anything

Attachments