TME about RVs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So we're looking to get an RV and am hoping for some input from TMMAC. As of now we are leaning towards a truck and trailer combo but also like the idea of an A class with tow vehicle. The plan is to pack up and hit the road early fall and just go where we feel. More than likely go south down the west coast, then head inland along the border then back up the east coast before returning into Canada to head back west. It'll be the wife and I plus our 4 and 6 year old kids. If it all comes together we will home school our 6 year old daughter for grade one and go for at least 6 months, take advantage of this opportunity before kids are too old to make it very tricky. So if anyone here has se tips or advice on anything that you think would help then please respond.

P

Punch

My experience is limited and mostly negative. Wish i could be more help.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i offer no help on the rv end but i take my son camping in a tent probably 4 or 5 times a year since he was old enough to go(3) we have a blast and it is valuable father and son time.i like to teach him about fishing and gold panning and pass on things my father taught to me. whatever you end up doing it will be time well spent with your family.enjoy your kids while they are young