General TMMAC’ers Who Eat Ass...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If you “eat” an ass, you will certainly ingest fecal matter.

I ask you this: Is the fecal matter of a hot girl different from the fecal matter of some middle age fat dude with bitch tits and and a greasy face?

While we’re at it, is the fecal matter of a hot girl different than the fecal matter of a goat? Is it more or less safe?

What is it exactly that you gain from tonguing out another person’s asshole? What the fuck is wrong with you?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

I ask you this: Is the fecal matter of a hot girl different from the fecal matter of some middle age fat dude with bitch tits and and a greasy face?

While we’re at it, is the fecal matter of a hot girl different than the fecal matter of a goat? Is it more or less safe?

What is it exactly that you gain from tonguing out another person’s asshole? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Your right.
I LOVE eating pussy and will eat it like I'm on death row and it's my last meal after a hunger strike but I see no reason to eat ass besides if you trying to get pink eye.
BmaKFZO.jpgthumb_her-you-cant-like-eating-pussy-that-much-you-just-7312676.png

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

I'd take a tea spoon if I could have a go on Remi tbf.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

haha
I actually don't eat ass

I just like dropping immune system into every thread right now

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015