***TMMAC Alphas MagWar***

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Wooo finally starting to make a comeback in Q3. The top 5 people are neck and neck this league is super close apart from nuraknu @nuraknu smoking us the first two quarters.
Yeah, I think my magical OSP luck is starting to run out. Everyone else's champ holdings are going to pay off soon. Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo has done an amazing job building a team mid-game.

But I think Pennington will fight for the title in q4 and I believe she can take it (except maybe the layoff) so that's my one shot I think, unless Max fights again.
Trying my best to try and catch you guys but that first quarter where I guess the person didn't do much just killed me
Three fighters in this upcoming card so I'm hoping I can catch salty :)
I could do better if I let Diaz go, but fuck that lol

There are three or four fighters in the next 4 cards that I really want to pickup but no room
So don't take them please

K, thx :)

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
That's the one where he in the army or something and goes back to help a women and kid because her boyfriend/husband was killed right?

Great movie if so
Love the street fight scene
Yeah, he deserts to help his niece and his sister-in-law after his brother dies.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Rockhold and Garbrandt losing their title fights killed me. I was expecting to be sitting pretty with two dominant champs.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
There are three or four fighters in the next 4 cards that I really want to pickup but no room
So don't take them please
Please tell me who they are.

I have no idea why I'm so stupid in this game. my scores are in the 0-8 range usually.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Please tell me who they are.

I have no idea why I'm so stupid in this game. my scores are in the 0-8 range usually.
The big thing is to make sure to change your flex pick on every card
So many points lost that way
Then look for fighters who you think are guaranteed wins
Then look for fighters who are going to win who are likely to get a bonus

The best pick-upavailable was Pettis but Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken jumped on that shit with the quickness

Last edited:

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I'd also recommend taking the fighter who is scheduled to fight artem lobov any fucking time you see that guys name..... which would be now if you go to the event section

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I'd also recommend taking the fighter who is scheduled to fight artem lobov any fucking time you see that guys name..... which would be now if you go to the event section
His fight is actually listed for the next two events. Also did Dariush fell off this weekend's card?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Do you get extra points if you lose a fighter because a coked up Irishman threw a garbage can through his bus window?
I think you should.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Do you get extra points if you lose a fighter because a coked up Irishman threw a garbage can through his bus window?
I think you should.
That's something you must take into account when picking up a fighter.

BTW I'm very busy in real life and forgot about this game but when the next season starts if you guys remember please give me a heads up.