Society TMMAC Annual Awards - 2015 - Winners

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol TQN won best and worst fight picks. How that is possible I'm not really sure. I attribute it down to the old saying "even a broken clock is right twice a day".

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Lol TQN won best and worst fight picks. How that is possible I'm not really sure. I attribute it down to the old saying "even a broken clock is right twice a day".
One for Holly Holm over Ronda, the other for Vitor over Weidman.

Last edited:

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Congratulations to the members of the RIP Community Chit Chat Thread and it's founder @Song2. Our thread had it's share of ups and downs in 2015. We could have called it quits when that sadist Splinty shut down the original thread, but Song2 found inspiration in some Shawn Michael's sweet chin music. He never gave up and it paid off. Job well done.

Last edited:

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
Congrats to the winners. You're way too dedicated to this place, but without you this place wouldn't be the same either. WAR TMMAC!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well I don't know what to say, apart from thankyou to all who kept the dream alive. I never envisioned we would make it this far, what with the tyranny of moderators in this age of Bitcoin, stiches and Butt2butt.

But we did what the empire does. Show a stiff upper lip, grin and bear it.

While the gold ultimately sits on my mantelpiece, brilliantly, like the north star, I am not opposed to sharing images of it in all its glory if the dEmand is there.

I'll just need a few Bitcoin to cover the photoshoot. Pm me if interested I accept all donations and all proceeds go to some preservation or some shit

Once again

Thanks

Song2

-ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait a minute I nominated the t shirt thread. Why wasn't it in the polls?